Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
- New York Times Shock News : Arctic To Be Ice Free By 1979
- Record Cold Arctic Summer Ends Several Weeks Early
- Frequency Of 90 Degree Days Plummeting In The US Midwest
- Frequency Of Very Cold Days In 2014 Fifth Highest On Record In US
- July 24th Global Sea Ice Area Highest Since 1996 – 8th Highest On Record
- My Climate Forecast
- Coolest Summer On Record In The US
- US Tornado Count Far Below Normal In 2014
- 2014 – Quietest Fire Season Of The Decade
- 40 Years Since The Supreme Court Opened The Door To Tyranny
- The Green Cheese Guys
- Does NPR See The Writing On The Wall?
- Another Video From ICCC 2014
- Shock News : Andy Revkin Says We Face Endless Summer
- Global Warming In Maryland
- Climate Scientists Vs. Actual Scientists
- CO2 Facts Which Will Terrify Any Climate Denier
- Does The Arctic Need To Be Prosecuted?
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
omanuel on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Mkelley on My Climate Forecast Caleb on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Chewer on Arctic Misbehavior Explained Truthseeker on 40 Years Since The Supreme Cou… Dave N on US Tornado Count Far Below Nor… Don on Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer… omanuel on New York Times Shock News : Ar… Andy DC on Arctic Misbehavior Explained tom0mason on Arctic Misbehavior Explained
Daily Archives: April 24, 2014
The issue is the federal government sending in a heavily armed paramilitary unit to rustle cattle and collect a debt. People get distracted very easily.
Global warming theory requires that the stratosphere cools, and it isn’t happening. There has been no stratospheric cooling since the dust settled after the 1993 eruption of Mt. Pinatubo. RSS_TS_channel_TLS_Global_Land_And_Sea_v03_3.txt
Global warming is now targeting a tiny region of ocean off the coast of Maine, causing baby lobsters to disappear. Baby Lobsters Are Disappearing, And Warming Oceans May Be To Blame | ThinkProgress You can see the tiny warm spot … Continue reading
Paradise, Michigan still buried in deep snow on April 23 Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Climate experts say that global warming makes nighttime temperatures below 0F nearly impossible in the US. So far this year, 11.1% of US nighttime temperature readings have been below 0F – the fifth highest on record for the date. Generated … Continue reading
Nighttime temperatures in the US through April 23 have been the coldest on record – by a wide margin. Generated using GHCN command ./ghcn.exe US23042014.txt through=0423 > US23042014_through_0423.csv
US temperatures through April 23 are the third coldest on record Generated by : ./ghcn.exe US23042014.txt through=0423 > US23042014_through_0423.csv YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
Weather Street: Temperature Forecast Movie
Progressives don’t debate, because their belief system depends on lies and they can’t win a debate. Instead they use censorship, hatred, lies and violence to push their agenda.
The northeast US is having its coldest start to the year on record, and a genius BU professor says that spring isn’t late. This is a busy time of year for Richard B. Primack, a biologist at Boston University. He … Continue reading