Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
Daily Archives: April 24, 2014
The issue is the federal government sending in a heavily armed paramilitary unit to rustle cattle and collect a debt. People get distracted very easily.
Global warming theory requires that the stratosphere cools, and it isn’t happening. There has been no stratospheric cooling since the dust settled after the 1993 eruption of Mt. Pinatubo. RSS_TS_channel_TLS_Global_Land_And_Sea_v03_3.txt
Global warming is now targeting a tiny region of ocean off the coast of Maine, causing baby lobsters to disappear. Baby Lobsters Are Disappearing, And Warming Oceans May Be To Blame | ThinkProgress You can see the tiny warm spot … Continue reading
Paradise, Michigan still buried in deep snow on April 23 Weather Webcams | Weather Underground
Climate experts say that global warming makes nighttime temperatures below 0F nearly impossible in the US. So far this year, 11.1% of US nighttime temperature readings have been below 0F – the fifth highest on record for the date. Generated … Continue reading
Nighttime temperatures in the US through April 23 have been the coldest on record – by a wide margin. Generated using GHCN command ./ghcn.exe US23042014.txt through=0423 > US23042014_through_0423.csv
US temperatures through April 23 are the third coldest on record Generated by : ./ghcn.exe US23042014.txt through=0423 > US23042014_through_0423.csv YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)