Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
- Understanding Climate Modeling
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Global Warming To Kill Us All By 2006
- Following Up On The Nobel Prize Winning Arctic Forecast
- Science Saturday : Continental Drift Animation
- US Communist Party Wants You To Join Them In Their Fight For Climate Justice
- President Obama Keeps His Promise
- If Barack Obama Had A ….
- A Double Shot Of Hiding The Decline At NASA
- UHI At A “Rural” Station In Queensland
- Australia’s Hottest Year Was 1878
- Parking Lot Size Matters
- Understanding The 97% Consensus
- A Resurgence Of Continental Drift In The UK
- It Just Can’t Be True
- You Can Make A Difference!
- Summers Are Getting Much Cooler In Minnesota
Bill Pounder on Occupy Iceland John B., M.D. on Stupid Commies Jl on Global Warming To Kill Us All… eyesonly on Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goa… Bill Pounder on Stupid Commies annieoakley on Stupid Commies Send Al to the Pole on Stupid Commies mjc on Occupy Iceland annieoakley on Stupid Commies Steve Case on Peak Summer Temperatures In Wi…
Daily Archives: April 25, 2014
Having taken many tens of billions of dollars taxpayer funding, climate experts have not gotten anything right. So they have resorted to plan B – data tampering and hysterics.
COLORADO FOREST FIRES. – No Cessation of the Destructive Work of the Flames on the Wooded Mountains. – View Article – NYTimes.com
Progressives get stupider by the hour. Twitter / TheDailyClimate: Another #climate #wildfire …
Reggie’s Arctic row this summer will probably require a nuclear blowtorch, powered by Brawndo. ictn2014042418_2014050200_039_arcticictn.001.gif (740×666)
If Newton were a climate scientist, he would have called gravity “elevation change“ Some days the apple would fall, and other days the apple would rise. The acceleration of gravity would not be a constant, and would always be updated by … Continue reading
Heavy snow in Arizona at the end of April is a sure sign that the atmosphere is burning up. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
20140421180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007628828.gif (1100×850) NOAA says many years have been colder, because they believe the freezing point of water has changed.