Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Ever Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
darrylb on Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Dec… Send Al to the Pole on Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Dec… Send Al to the Pole on Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Dec… Michael 2 on Readers Determine That Cooling… Michael 2 on Readers Determine That Cooling… phlogiston on How Does A Glass Greenhouse… Michael 2 on Readers Determine That Cooling… Michael 2 on Readers Determine That Cooling… Michael 2 on Readers Determine That Cooling… kirkmyers on Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Dec…
Daily Archives: April 27, 2014
Two IPCC lead authors say that governments are interfering with the science. So basically, governments are writing the reports and not allowing the scientists to speak. Then the government written, science-free report is published, and governments declare “the scientists have spoken, … Continue reading
It is OK for Obama to throw around any number of insults at anyone who thinks differently from him (deniers, flat earther’s, bitter people who cling to guns and religion, Cambridge police acted stupidly, removing Churchill’s bust from the White House, … Continue reading
Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat | National Review Online The press will of course only talk about the racist whose skin color is white. Not the one who promotes ethnic violence. in August 1991, a Jewish driver accidentally … Continue reading
US temperatures through April 26 are third coldest on record, just barely behind 1899 and 1912. This week is forecast to be cold, and will likely push 2014 into the #1 spot.
After suffering through the most boring Champions League semi-finals week in history, now Gerrard screws up at Anfield. Perhaps my Man City prediction wasn’t so stupid after all.