SIGNIFIGANT RISE IN SEA LEVEL NOW SEEMS CERTAIN By ERIK ECKHOLM
Published: February 18, 1986
MANY scientists are so sure that the sea level will rise visibly in the coming decades that they are advising planners to adopt new strategies now. A predicted rise in sea level of one foot within the next 30 to 40 years will drive much of the Atlantic and Gulf shoreline inward by a hundred feet and some of it by more than a thousand feet, according to marine geologists.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century