SIGNIFIGANT RISE IN SEA LEVEL NOW SEEMS CERTAIN By ERIK ECKHOLM
Published: February 18, 1986
MANY scientists are so sure that the sea level will rise visibly in the coming decades that they are advising planners to adopt new strategies now. A predicted rise in sea level of one foot within the next 30 to 40 years will drive much of the Atlantic and Gulf shoreline inward by a hundred feet and some of it by more than a thousand feet, according to marine geologists.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Evil Denier Vs. Climate Hero
- Understanding Karma
- General Warrants
- More Evidence That Time Began In 1979
- Frequency Of 40ºC Days Plummeting Over The Past Century
- Young Dreamer Update
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 54% From 2012 – Up 5% From 2013
- What Will Be Their Excuse This Year?
- Arctic Melt Season Has Stopped, For Now
- The Northwest Passage Would Be Open, Except That It Is Blocked With Ice
- Washington Post : Koch Brothers Controlling The Climate Again
- Scientists Say To Ignore What They Predicted Last Time
- 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn Of Time
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… Scott on Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Ov… smrstrauss on Exposing The Original Bir… Gail Combs on Understanding Karma Gail Combs on Evil Denier Vs. Climate H… 1957chev on Understanding Karma Shazaam on Evil Denier Vs. Climate H… Gail Combs on Build It, And They Will C… Steve Case on 35th Anniversary Of The Dawn O… Gail Combs on The Reduction Of Climate …