Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… ketchemandfleezem on Does Your Supermarket Select T… edk on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R…
Daily Archives: April 28, 2014
In the 1920’s hundreds of Americans died every year in tornadoes. Tornado deaths are much less common now, despite the fact that the number of people in harms way in Tornado Alley is much larger. US Annual Tornado Death Tolls, … Continue reading
It turns out that 97% of IPCC scientists are actually government officials. Prof Stavins, Harvard’s Professor of Business and Government, was one of two ‘co-ordinating lead authors’ of a key report published by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change … Continue reading
Disrupting the Borg is expensive. A number of readers have suggested I do this, so I added a donate button on the right side of the blog. There is a guy in Boulder named Zip Code Man, who has every … Continue reading
US 2014 nighttime temperatures through April 27 are the coldest on record, by a wide margin. Global warming theory requires that nighttime temperatures increase. Generated by GHCN commands: ./getdaily ./ghcn.exe US28042014.txt through=0427