Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
Andy DC on California Lunacy Spills … Gail Combs on Understanding Ice-Free jdseanjd on Towards A Sane Future Robertv on California Lunacy Spills … philjourdan on A Special Thanks mjc on California Lunacy Spills … Andy DC on Towards A Sane Future Gail Combs on Climate Disaster In Maryl… Colorado Wellington on How Global Warming Has Persona… Andy DC on Life In Paradise – Why A…
Daily Archives: April 28, 2014
In the 1920’s hundreds of Americans died every year in tornadoes. Tornado deaths are much less common now, despite the fact that the number of people in harms way in Tornado Alley is much larger. US Annual Tornado Death Tolls, … Continue reading
It turns out that 97% of IPCC scientists are actually government officials. Prof Stavins, Harvard’s Professor of Business and Government, was one of two ‘co-ordinating lead authors’ of a key report published by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change … Continue reading
Disrupting the Borg is expensive. A number of readers have suggested I do this, so I added a donate button on the right side of the blog. There is a guy in Boulder named Zip Code Man, who has every … Continue reading
US 2014 nighttime temperatures through April 27 are the coldest on record, by a wide margin. Global warming theory requires that nighttime temperatures increase. Generated by GHCN commands: ./getdaily ./ghcn.exe US28042014.txt through=0427