Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
- Settled Science Update
- Visualizing The Extreme Climate Fraud At NCDC
- A Day At The North Pole
- Climate Buffoon Of The Day
- Why Does Humidity Keep Daytime Temperatures Down In The Summer?
philjourdan on Third Consecutive Year Of Reco… philjourdan on Understanding Obama ketchemandfleezem on President Obama Announces That… philjourdan on President Obama Announces That… John Finn on Now We Can Have A Serious… John Finn on Now We Can Have A Serious… R. de Haan on President Obama Announces That… Gail Combs on Heroes From The 1960… Gail Combs on President Obama Announces That… gator69 on Third Consecutive Year Of Reco…
Daily Archives: April 29, 2014
201307temp.gif (970×1203) As usual, their forecasts were inverted from reality. YearTDeptUS.png (688×531)
During April, 1896 – temperatures in Ohio were well above 90 degrees. It wasn’t just the US that was hot that year. January, 1896 was by far the hottest month on record in Australia. HOTTEST OF HOT WAVES ON RECORD. – … Continue reading
The US midwest us having its coldest year on record, by a wide margin.
End of April Great Lakes ice cover has broken the previous record by 300%, and is 10,000% of normal. 20140428180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007639787.gif (1100×850) It is 97% certain that NOAA will still try to claim that other years have been colder in the … Continue reading
Climate Analysis | Remote Sensing Systems