Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
Daily Archives: May 1, 2014
This was what the founding fathers intended. Instead we got a wannabee dictator with a pen and a phone Section 1. That all men are by nature equally free and independent and have certain inherent rights, of which, when they enter into a state … Continue reading
GLCFS Products Forty years ago was the peak of the ice age scare, and the lakes were almost ice-free on this date Ice Charts – 1974 Winter / c74may02.jpg
Any political party which would consider nominating another Bush, Clinton or Obama – would have to be completely brain dead and devoid of any ideas. The US is $17.5 trillion in debt, almost all of it accumulated since 1990, and nearly half … Continue reading
On July 4, 1956 Unionville, Maryland received 1.23 inches of rain in one minute. The world’s record.
Moscow revives Red Square May Day parade MOSCOW – Tens of thousands of Russians marched through Red Square on Thursday as part of May Day celebrations in the first such display of Soviet-era-like ceremony since 1991 – the year the … Continue reading
Forty years ago, global cooling caused record rainfall In Africa, drought continues for the sixth consecutive year, adding terribly to the toll of famine victims. During 1972 record rains in parts of the U.S., Pakistan and Japan caused some of … Continue reading