Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
2hotel9 on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… J on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Thomas Englert on A New Moron Of The Day! hifast on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Maryland – The Progressi… 2hotel9 on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… DedaEda on If They Were Actual Scientists… Ernest Bush on Union Of Concerned Scientists… DedaEda on Joe McCarthy Back In The …
Daily Archives: May 3, 2014
03 Dec 1936 – Good Times Make Us Tall
Last time I lived in Maryland I only had a bicycle, and they had the mildest winter on record. I am headed back there for the summer with a CO2 spewing car, and hope to see a mild summer. Forget weather … Continue reading
The primary goal of progressives is always to scare people into voluntarily giving up their money and freedom There has been no change in the frequency or intensity of drought. The 1930’s were much worse. Romm, as always, has … Continue reading
Europe is hoping to bring this home, through progressive immigration policies. In a horrifying turn of events, 234 young girls were abducted from a physics exam in Nigeria, purportedly by terrorists who are opposed to educational endeavors. Two weeks later, … Continue reading
Forty two years ago this month, I testified at a Congressional Subcommittee hearing in Kanab, Utah – in favor of a new wilderness area. That didn’t make me very popular with the locals. WILDERNESS AREA DEBATED IN UTAH – Ecologists and … Continue reading
Monday 6 May 1940 By far the largest number of local glaciers in north-east Greenland had receded very greatly during recent decades, and it would not be exaggerating to say that these glaciers were nearing a catastrophe. 06 May 1940 … Continue reading
There isn’t any difference. Climate alarmism is specifically targeted to use and abuse children. Youth anxiety on the rise amid changing climate – The Globe and Mail