Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
Daily Archives: May 4, 2014
Earth Will Cross the Climate Danger Threshold by 2036 – Scientific American
During the 1950’s and early 1960’s, the US averaged one major hurricane strike per year. It has now been nearly nine years since a major (category 3-5) hurricane hit the US. The last one was Wilma in 2005. HURDAT Re-analysis Chronological … Continue reading
The record ice on the Great Lakes agrees with thermometers, before NCDC starts tampering with the thermometer data. Measured data shows that 2014 to date is the coldest year on record in the US.
Since the start of records in 1850, the presidency of Barack Obama has had the lowest frequency of US hurricane strikes of any president. Three hurricanes have hit the US since Obama took office, compared to twenty-six while Grover Cleveland … Continue reading
Twitter / borenbears: Torching records Since 2010, …