Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
- Immediate National Security Threat!
- Why Not Blame Bush?
- 90 Degree Days In The US Have Plummeted, 6th Lowest On Record
- 100 Degree Days Have Plummeted In The US, And Are Near A Record Low
Richard T. Fowler on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… inMAGICn on Eight Years Since The Guardian… gator69 on My Kind Of Women richard on NASA 1990 : No Global Warming… gator69 on 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George… matayaya on My Kind Of Women gator69 on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… wayne on Einsteins View Of Intelligent… matayaya on My Kind Of Women
Daily Archives: May 5, 2014
In 1968, almost two years to the day after accidentally dropping four thermonuclear weapons on Spain, the US accidentally dropped four thermonuclear weapons on Greenland We are from the government, and we are here to help you TimesMachine: January 23, … Continue reading
In 1966, the US accidentally dropped four armed thermonuclear missiles on Spain. Later, when transporting them back to the US, one of the missiles rolled off the boat and into the ocean. The US and Russians then raced to see … Continue reading
In 1967, I remember my school in Los Alamos shaking. Our teacher then calmly told us that it was just a nuclear bomb which had been detonated 80 miles away – to stimulate natural gas production. Project Gasbuggy Seeks A Wider Source of … Continue reading
President Obama is predicting 2 metres of sea level rise this century, in order to frighten people into submitting to his plan to make electricity prices skyrocket. A major U.S. government global warming report due out this week predicts that sea … Continue reading
07 May 1934 – HEAVY DEATH ROLL TORNADO IN ASSAM CALCUTTA, May 5.
The odds of winning the lottery are one in 200 million, yet people win all the time. Does that mean that the world is spiraling out of control? That is the logic being used by alarmists just about every week – … Continue reading
President Obama says that people who don’t believe snow is a thing of the past are flat earthers. One of Obama’s flat earthers is Harrison Schmitt – the only scientist to have set foot on the moon. Dr. Schmitt does not … Continue reading