Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Justa Joe on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Stargazer on Maryland – The Progressi… Kenneth Simmons on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… David on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… edk on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Colorado Wellington on Maryland – The Progressi… Phil Jones on If They Were Actual Scientists…
Daily Archives: May 5, 2014
In 1968, almost two years to the day after accidentally dropping four thermonuclear weapons on Spain, the US accidentally dropped four thermonuclear weapons on Greenland We are from the government, and we are here to help you TimesMachine: January 23, … Continue reading
In 1966, the US accidentally dropped four armed thermonuclear missiles on Spain. Later, when transporting them back to the US, one of the missiles rolled off the boat and into the ocean. The US and Russians then raced to see … Continue reading
In 1967, I remember my school in Los Alamos shaking. Our teacher then calmly told us that it was just a nuclear bomb which had been detonated 80 miles away – to stimulate natural gas production. Project Gasbuggy Seeks A Wider Source of … Continue reading
President Obama is predicting 2 metres of sea level rise this century, in order to frighten people into submitting to his plan to make electricity prices skyrocket. A major U.S. government global warming report due out this week predicts that sea … Continue reading
07 May 1934 – HEAVY DEATH ROLL TORNADO IN ASSAM CALCUTTA, May 5.
The odds of winning the lottery are one in 200 million, yet people win all the time. Does that mean that the world is spiraling out of control? That is the logic being used by alarmists just about every week – … Continue reading
President Obama says that people who don’t believe snow is a thing of the past are flat earthers. One of Obama’s flat earthers is Harrison Schmitt – the only scientist to have set foot on the moon. Dr. Schmitt does not … Continue reading