Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
- Refusal To Think
- Conspiracy For Dummies
- Data Tampering With Sea Level
- Shock News : Deranged Blogger Was Correct
- How Quickly They Grow Up
- Coldest July 25 On Record In Westminster, Maryland
- July 22 Global Sea Ice Area Above Normal
- Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer Decadal Maximum
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
omanuel on First They Came … Lawrie Ayres on More On The NOAA June Fra… gregole on Refusal To Think Phil Jones on Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Post… Dmh on Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Post… John M on Heard On DC Talk Radio This… gregole on Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea… gregole on Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Post… Truthseeker on How Quickly They Grow Up Phil Jones on Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Post…
Daily Archives: May 6, 2014
The White House threatened Americans with a longer growing season today. The changes could … lead to a lengthened growing season in the Midwest … according to the report No doubt the thought of higher productivity and lower food prices scares socialists everywhere, but … Continue reading
In October, 1997, Bill Clinton called Al Roker to the White House to help push global warming alarmism, in an attempt to pass Kyoto. Bill Clinton, Barack Obama weather deja vu The stars of meteorology were aligned as the White … Continue reading
The White House says that heat waves are getting worse in the US, but the data says the exact opposite. Summer maximum temperatures have declined sharply in the US, and are near historic lows.
The White House is claiming that hot spells are becoming more severe and frequent in the US. This is utter nonsense, with no factual basis. The number of 100 degree readings in the US have declined sharply since the 1930′s and … Continue reading
The White House is claiming today Winter storms have increased in frequency and intensity The IPCC says the exact opposite.
The Great Lakes are normally ice-free in May. This year they are still 15 % ice covered, which is 300% of the previous record. 20140505180000_CVCHDCTGL_0007650713.gif (1100×850) NOAA says that many years were colder in the upper midwest, because they tamper … Continue reading
Prior to the passage of the Clean Air Act, the US had some serious air pollution problems. This is what LA looked like in 1948. There were many days when you could hardly see across the Grand Canyon, because of … Continue reading
The donate button has gotten an excellent response so far. Readers from at least seven countries have donated, with the largest response being from the People’s Republic of Boulder. Very gratifying to see that my efforts are being appreciated. It … Continue reading
With several cold months left to go in 2014, Michigan has already recorded the second largest number of below 0F readings in a single year. Only 1963 had more.