Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
- Visualizing Extreme Temperature Fraud In Wisconsin
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
Daily Archives: May 7, 2014
President Obama predicts seven feet of sea level rise by 2100. This might seem slightly aggressive, but is toned way down from previous Democrats who predicted 10 feet of sea level rise and seven degrees warming by 2000. Daniel Patrick Moynihan Warned … Continue reading
BORG: Why do you resist us? CRUSHER: Because we don’t want to live the way you do. BORG: Here it is quiet. There are no other voices.
President Obama Unveils The Secret Ingredient Behind His Plan To End Billions Of Years Of Bad Weather
Harry Reid blames all the world’s problems on Cliven Bundy and the Koch Brothers Charles and David Koch are one of the “main causes” of climate change, charged Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor. “While the Koch … Continue reading
Heat has been diving undetected to the bottom of the ocean, at a rate of millions of nuclear bombs per day. This missing heat at the bottom of the sea, shares a strange tele-connection with the troposphere (through the ethers) which causes … Continue reading
People write business plans outlaying ideas, costs, benefits, resources, and expected return on investment. Obama’s climate plan doesn’t do any of these things. It is simply based on the idea that unilateral punitive action against the American people will somehow … Continue reading