BORG: Why do you resist us?
CRUSHER: Because we don’t want to live the way you do.
BORG: Here it is quiet. There are no other voices.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Fine GISS Handiwork In The Arctic
- Understanding The Hiatus
- ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears – Benghazi Disappears – Immigration Disappears
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Hiding The Decline In Greenland
- 1976 : New York Times Debunked The Entire Climate Change Scam In One Paragraph
- NASA – Erasing The Arctic Past
- Arctic Is Screaming At Mark
- Understanding Progressive Math
- Arctic Melt Season Almost Over
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
stevengoddard on ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears… darrylb on ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears… Palo Alto Ken on ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears… The Griss on Understanding The Hiatus Jeff on ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears… Centinel2012 on Institutional Confirmation Bia… Jl on Arctic Is Screaming At Ma… Brian H on Understanding Progressive Math D. Self on ISIS Appears : IRS Disappears… Paul in Sweden on The Unarmed Little Boy Probabl…