Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
rishrac on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Richard T. Fowler on Embracing Ebola Justa Joe on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Stargazer on Maryland – The Progressi… Kenneth Simmons on Embracing Ebola Jimbo on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… David on Embracing Ebola
Daily Archives: May 8, 2014
President Obama waited for a hot day at the end of June last year, to call an outdoor press conference and sweat on camera. His purpose apparently was to convince people that it never used to get hot in D.C. during … Continue reading
President Obama says we are burning up and dying of thirst in Colorado. Gaia has different plans. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Since I added the donation button three days ago, the expressions of verbal and financial support I have received have been tremendous. It makes me feel that the thousands of hours I put into this research are appreciated. There aren’t any big … Continue reading
In 1978, government experts said the exact opposite of everything government experts say now. There wasn’t enough data to make conclusions about the southern hemisphere. Government scientists now just make up southern hemisphere data, and report it to 0.01 or … Continue reading
About 20 years ago when Al Gore became VP, the government largely quit funding climate skeptics. Huge amounts of money were poured into grants for scientists willing to tow the line of global warming alarmism. When the President and Secretary of … Continue reading
Global sea ice area is expanding rapidly, and is nearing a record high for early May. It is currently the second highest on record for the date, and the highest in 32 years. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008