Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Louis Hooffstetter on East Coast Sea Level Rose Much… rah on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Perry on Experts Say That Climate Chang… policycritic on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… Morgan Wright on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Ivan on New ISIS Threat Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang…
Daily Archives: May 8, 2014
President Obama waited for a hot day at the end of June last year, to call an outdoor press conference and sweat on camera. His purpose apparently was to convince people that it never used to get hot in D.C. during … Continue reading
President Obama says we are burning up and dying of thirst in Colorado. Gaia has different plans. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
Since I added the donation button three days ago, the expressions of verbal and financial support I have received have been tremendous. It makes me feel that the thousands of hours I put into this research are appreciated. There aren’t any big … Continue reading
In 1978, government experts said the exact opposite of everything government experts say now. There wasn’t enough data to make conclusions about the southern hemisphere. Government scientists now just make up southern hemisphere data, and report it to 0.01 or … Continue reading
About 20 years ago when Al Gore became VP, the government largely quit funding climate skeptics. Huge amounts of money were poured into grants for scientists willing to tow the line of global warming alarmism. When the President and Secretary of … Continue reading
Global sea ice area is expanding rapidly, and is nearing a record high for early May. It is currently the second highest on record for the date, and the highest in 32 years. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008