Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
- Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
- More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
- The Polar Vortex Excuse
- Chicago Is More Than 30 Degrees Colder Than 80 Years Ago
- During The Heatwave Of 1936, Two Thirds Of The US Was Over 100 Degrees
- Midwest Is Twenty Degrees Colder Than July 1936
- During This Week In 1936, Americans Were Dying From The Heat Every Minute
- Arctic Approaches Ten Year Summer Sea Ice Maximum
mjc on Climate Prophet Hansen Says Ar… gallopingcamel on NASA’s Finest Are Climat… Will Nitschke on Policy Clarification gallopingcamel on NASA’s Finest Are Climat… Chris BC on More Than 20% Of US All Time T… Eric Simpson on Policy Clarification rishrac on Criminal Science Update Andy on Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its M… Andy on Climate Prophet Hansen Says Ar… mjc on Much Ado About Nothing In…
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I’m stuck in the office all day, and the Mexican web site I was watching the group stages on, is not showing any more matches to non-subscribers. Does anyone know of any other sites where I can watch?
Ric Werme is one of the people on WUWT who frequently doesn’t bother to read what I actually wrote, and then goes on a rampage complaining that I am wrong. Then it becomes urban legend, and their poor reading comprehension … Continue reading
Several people on both sides of the debate continue to criticize my averaging of the entire measured USHCN data set. The graph below shows the average of three different USHCN groups of data since 1990, which was the year they started exponentially losing data. The … Continue reading
Hazard, Fellaini and Kompany are a tough group, used to playing in high pressure situations. Fortunately, Tim Howard, Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey are too.
Right on schedule. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Poll: 53 Percent Of Americans Don’t Believe In Man-Made Global Warming President Obama is emphasizing global warming ahead of the November elections, but a new poll suggests he faces an uphill climb. According to a Pew Research Center poll, 35 … Continue reading
Many people have challenged my findings. If you are confident that I am wrong, I am more than happy to debate you. I will be at ICCC in Las Vegas next month. Let me know. That would be a great location … Continue reading
Climate scientists and noted researchers from a variety of disciplines and all parts of the world will be converging on Las Vegas, Nevada, July 7-9 to receive awards and present their latest findings at the Heartland Institute’s 9th International Conference … Continue reading
Like last summer, every day so far has seen below normal temperatures near the North Pole. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut