Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
- Settled Science Update
Richard Smith on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… Gail Combs on Grubering On Amnesty Warren Walker on Insulators Have To Increase Th… Eric Simpson on Another Massive Fail By James… Scottish Sceptic on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… Gail Combs on President Obama Announces That… Scottish Sceptic on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… Mat Helm on Another Massive Fail By James… Gail Combs on President Obama Announces That… BBould on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca…
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I’m stuck in the office all day, and the Mexican web site I was watching the group stages on, is not showing any more matches to non-subscribers. Does anyone know of any other sites where I can watch?
Ric Werme is one of the people on WUWT who frequently doesn’t bother to read what I actually wrote, and then goes on a rampage complaining that I am wrong. Then it becomes urban legend, and their poor reading comprehension … Continue reading
Several people on both sides of the debate continue to criticize my averaging of the entire measured USHCN data set. The graph below shows the average of three different USHCN groups of data since 1990, which was the year they started exponentially losing data. The … Continue reading
Hazard, Fellaini and Kompany are a tough group, used to playing in high pressure situations. Fortunately, Tim Howard, Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey are too.
Right on schedule. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Poll: 53 Percent Of Americans Don’t Believe In Man-Made Global Warming President Obama is emphasizing global warming ahead of the November elections, but a new poll suggests he faces an uphill climb. According to a Pew Research Center poll, 35 … Continue reading