Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Latest From The Fraudsters At NOAA
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
- Greenland Breaks Record For One Day Ice Mass Gain
- Navy Experts Say Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- NASA Experts Say The Arctic Will Be Ice-Free In 2013
- December 9 Global Sea Ice Area Third Highest On Record
- The Only Problem Is, There Isn’t Any Missing Ice …..
- How Gavin Hides Data Tampering With A Baseline Shift
- USHCN Replacing Rural Temperatures With Urban Ones
- State Of The Climate Report
Olaf Koenders on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited… Olaf Koenders on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited… Scott Allen on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… emsnews on Shocking Glacial Retreat In… emsnews on All Global Warming Happened In… emsnews on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… emsnews on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… emsnews on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… emsnews on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… stevengoddard on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited…
Monthly Archives: June 2014
I’m stuck in the office all day, and the Mexican web site I was watching the group stages on, is not showing any more matches to non-subscribers. Does anyone know of any other sites where I can watch?
Ric Werme is one of the people on WUWT who frequently doesn’t bother to read what I actually wrote, and then goes on a rampage complaining that I am wrong. Then it becomes urban legend, and their poor reading comprehension … Continue reading
Several people on both sides of the debate continue to criticize my averaging of the entire measured USHCN data set. The graph below shows the average of three different USHCN groups of data since 1990, which was the year they started exponentially losing data. The … Continue reading
Hazard, Fellaini and Kompany are a tough group, used to playing in high pressure situations. Fortunately, Tim Howard, Michael Bradley and Clint Dempsey are too.
Right on schedule. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Poll: 53 Percent Of Americans Don’t Believe In Man-Made Global Warming President Obama is emphasizing global warming ahead of the November elections, but a new poll suggests he faces an uphill climb. According to a Pew Research Center poll, 35 … Continue reading