Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Google
- Why Arctic Ice Extent Is Up Over 60% In The Last Two Years
- The Reduction Of Climate Science
- Understanding The Timeline
- Navajo Message To The Moon
- Turn Off The Idiot Box
- Understanding Mann-Made Climate Change
- Understanding California
- Fewest US Forest Fires In Three Decades
- Thanks, Arnie
- When Did Environmentalists Quit Caring About The Environment?
- Build It, And They Will Come
- President Announces His Unilateral Plan To Save An Unwilling Citizenry From Climate Change
- Nothing To See Here – Move Along
- Today’s Humor
- Progressives – The New Reactionaries
- Checking Up On The Geniuses At The Met Office
- 64% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2012
- Someone Remind Me Why We Have An IPCC
- President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gas
- Climate Change Dementia Is Not A New Problem
- The Ten Best Places To Live In America
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2006
- Visualizing The Spectacular Stupidity Of The New York Times
- Frequency Of 100 Degree Days In The US Down 50% Over The Past 90 Years
Daily Archives: July 1, 2014
Outstanding defense and midfield play, but the strikers looked like rank amateurs. Exciting match and kudos to Klinsmann for a huge improvement from four years ago. They did need Donovan though.
Politihack did a followup : Judith Curry, a climatologist at the Georgia Institute of Technology, also originally downplayed Heller’s claims. But after seeing the data from Texas, Curry acknowledged that he might have had a point. “I infer from this … Continue reading
The number of hysterical bloggers upset by my use of the complete, raw, untampered HCN thermometer record – is quite remarkable. Some have called my use of untampered data – “data tampering.” Their obvious next topic – Why is a raven like a … Continue reading
Argentina/Switzerland has completely sucked so far. And now an extra 30 minutes.
Excellent news. New research shows that Guam has not tipped over yet. Representative Johnson is not only worried about Guam tipping over, but is also quite concerned that 0.0001 mole fraction of Mann-made CO2 will destroy the planet. Rep. Johnson … Continue reading
Gavin is doing an excellent job following in Hansen’s footsteps, keeping GISS global temperatures diverging from reality at a phenomenal rate. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs NASA says that satellite temperatures are much more accurate, but since they don’t fit the computer models … Continue reading
I disagree with the criticism of Bradley. He has the self-confidence and poise to control the ball in the mid-field, which combined with Tim Howard’s flawless performance has kept the US in the tournament. Will Altidore play?