Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
- Climate Math : Almost All Locations Are Below The Mean
- Deranged Blogger Predicts A High Arctic Minimum This Summer
- The Largest Fire In US History Occurred In Washington – During The Coldest Year Ever
- Hot Weather In The US Peaked At 310 PPM CO2
- US Is Having One Of Its Coolest Summers On Record
- Summer Of 1936 Obliterated All Other Summers For Record Heat
- More Than 20% Of US All Time Temperature Records Were Set During The Summer Of 1936
- The Polar Vortex Excuse
- Chicago Is More Than 30 Degrees Colder Than 80 Years Ago
- During The Heatwave Of 1936, Two Thirds Of The US Was Over 100 Degrees
- Midwest Is Twenty Degrees Colder Than July 1936
- During This Week In 1936, Americans Were Dying From The Heat Every Minute
- Arctic Approaches Ten Year Summer Sea Ice Maximum
What could possibly… on Policy Clarification Eric Simpson on Policy Clarification Robertv on Policy Clarification Maggie k on US Climate Should Be Gone By… Katabasis on Policy Clarification Eliza on NASA’s Finest Are Climat… Eliza on NASA’s Finest Are Climat… Charles R. Anderson on Deranged, Or Just Breathtaking… Eliza on NASA’s Finest Are Climat… mjc on Climate Prophet Hansen Says Ar…
Daily Archives: July 1, 2014
Outstanding defense and midfield play, but the strikers looked like rank amateurs. Exciting match and kudos to Klinsmann for a huge improvement from four years ago. They did need Donovan though.
Politihack did a followup : Judith Curry, a climatologist at the Georgia Institute of Technology, also originally downplayed Heller’s claims. But after seeing the data from Texas, Curry acknowledged that he might have had a point. “I infer from this … Continue reading
The number of hysterical bloggers upset by my use of the complete, raw, untampered HCN thermometer record – is quite remarkable. Some have called my use of untampered data – “data tampering.” Their obvious next topic - Why is a raven like a … Continue reading
Argentina/Switzerland has completely sucked so far. And now an extra 30 minutes.
Excellent news. New research shows that Guam has not tipped over yet. Representative Johnson is not only worried about Guam tipping over, but is also quite concerned that 0.0001 mole fraction of Mann-made CO2 will destroy the planet. Rep. Johnson … Continue reading
Gavin is doing an excellent job following in Hansen’s footsteps, keeping GISS global temperatures diverging from reality at a phenomenal rate. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs NASA says that satellite temperatures are much more accurate, but since they don’t fit the computer models … Continue reading
I disagree with the criticism of Bradley. He has the self-confidence and poise to control the ball in the mid-field, which combined with Tim Howard’s flawless performance has kept the US in the tournament. Will Altidore play?
NOAA’s program of making up temperatures for stations which don’t report in a given month, has produced a 14F/century divergence between the fake temperatures and the actual measured ones in Illinois. Climate experts and several prominent skeptics agree that the NOAA methodology … Continue reading
TimesMachine: August 22, 1899 – NYTimes.com