Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- First They Came …
- Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Posted On The Heartland Web Site
- Look For A Drop In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Next Few Days
- Solzhenitsyn In The Gulag – “We Didn’t Love Freedom Enough”
- Heard On DC Talk Radio This Morning
- Refusal To Think
- Conspiracy For Dummies
- Data Tampering With Sea Level
- Shock News : Deranged Blogger Was Correct
- How Quickly They Grow Up
- Coldest July 25 On Record In Westminster, Maryland
- July 22 Global Sea Ice Area Above Normal
- Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer Decadal Maximum
- NASA’s Finest Are Climate Skeptics
- Policy Clarification
- Climate Prophet Hansen Says Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- Much Ado About Nothing In Greenland
- Reggie – Start Your Blowtorch
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its March Towards A Decadal Summer Maximum
- More From Bridgehampton, NY
- Deranged, Or Just Breathtakingly Ignorant?
- New Photo Of Professor Chris Turney’s Boat Trapped In An Algorithm Error
- Algorithm This
- Almost No Change In Arctic Sea Ice Over The Past Three Days
- It’s The Communism, Stupid
Will Nitschke on First They Came … robotech master on First They Came … Anto on Arctic Sea Ice Reaches Summer… omanuel on First They Came … tom0mason on First They Came … SMS on Link To My 2014 ICCC Talk Post… _Jim on Heard On DC Talk Radio This… _Jim on First They Came … Mike D on Heard On DC Talk Radio This… Scott Allen on First They Came …
Daily Archives: July 2, 2014
Many trillions of tons of snow fall on Antarctica and Greenland every winter. All of that has to return to the sea. Alarmists stand at the terminus of glaciers, take pictures of glaciers calving – and then publish them in order … Continue reading
I’m not sure who this is from, but looks like it is probably someone at NCDC —————————————————————————– Steve has never contacted NCDC about their “tampering”, but if he had he might have found at least a rudimentary understanding of the … Continue reading
Germany/Brazil/Belgium/Netherlands will all be bright and sunny next week.
With a system as complex as climate, there is no limit to the number of ad hoc theories which can be generated to support any point of view.
Originally posted on Talking About the Weather:
A graph of the latest all-time record of Southern Hemisphere sea ice area, expressed as an anomaly, courtesy of The Cryosphere Today. Antarctic sea ice has hit its second all-time record maximum this…
With WJR Radio Detroit’s Frank Beckmann WJR – Detroit, MI – Listen Online _Jim uploaded a recording here : WJR 2014 – 07 – 02 1025AM SteveGoddard ReadScience Proc02
One reason people believe the climate is heating is due to air conditioning, which makes them much more sensitive to the heat. Heat index here in Maryland the last couple of days is near 100 degrees – with the dew … Continue reading
The US dominated possession due to good play in the midfield, but Belgium completely dominated in front of the goals. Had the game gone on 10 more minutes, the US still probably would have tied it.
Some people are impressed by web sites which do a lot of very precise math on data with much lower accuracy. When they see a lot of math and technical jargon, they assume that the writer must be doing really good science. I’ve … Continue reading
Every method has its advantages and disadvantages. The USHCN database has more than 81,000,000 daily temperature readings going to 1895. It is a scientific obscenity to attempt to “adjust” that many records. Adjustments open the door to confirmation bias or … Continue reading