Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… kuhnkat on Global Warming And Marath… geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Centinel2012 on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Olaf Koenders on He Is So Open Minded That He R… ketchemandfleezem on Does Your Supermarket Select T… edk on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: July 3, 2014
My previous animation of GISS US temperatures wasn’t quite right. What I had labeled as the 1999 version, was actually the 2000 version. The animation below shows the actual 1999 version. As of 1999, 1998 was the fifth hottest year … Continue reading
I put out a general offer to debate about a week ago, and so far no takers. My critics prefer to create a fact-free straw man image of me (stupid birther on the Koch payroll) and then bravely attack the … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago reader NikFromNYC declared this blog to be dead, because I didn’t censor differing viewpoints, and was butting heads with the orthodoxy on both sides of the debate. Today marks the fourth day in the last ten … Continue reading
How much misinformation can the Union of Concerned Scientists pack into one report? Report Warns of a Much Warmer Northeast By Marc Kaufman Washington Post Staff Writer Thursday, July 12, 2007 People in Philadelphia would swelter through as many as 30 … Continue reading
Since 1967, North American winter snow extent has been increasing, with many recent years being in the top twenty. The only reasonable explanation for this is that cold Arctic air is pushing further south into the United States during winter, … Continue reading
West Gippsland Gazette 19 March 1912 CHANGE IN CLIMATE. GREEN CHRISTMASES By C. Le Lacy Evans, in the”Daily Mail.” For many years back we have witnessed a noticeable climatic change in our winters in England, Scotland, and Northern Europe generally, together with … Continue reading
In a shocking violation of the well established UN principles of climate justice, the 1979 Australian soccer team permitted themselves to enjoy a very rapid change of climate. 15 Nov 1979 – SOCCER Climate change raises spirits after draw