Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
Justa Joe on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… Curt on John Holdren Competes With Joh… plutarchspam on Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey… schauminator on A New Moron Of The Day! tom b on Union Of Concerned Scientists… plutarchspam on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… plutarchspam on If They Were Actual Scientists… edward1968 on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… lance on If They Were Actual Scientists…
Daily Archives: July 4, 2014
Salon thinks the US is falling apart. As for me, I am going to take a beautiful bike ride through the forest to the gym. Then I am going to ride the other direction to see the fireworks by the lake. … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ClimateOpp Al Gore said the …
The Begonia appears to have survived this particular tipping point, but unless I take immediate action and replant it – it will only get more top heavy as it absorbs evil Mann-made CO2 during the summer. Shutting down coal fired power plants … Continue reading
President Obama is celebrating July 4th, by giving greens permission to kill the national bird. This is part of his ongoing efforts to prevent future imaginary CO2 induced asthma attacks. Wednesday, July 2, 2014 By sacrificing a few bald eagles, … Continue reading
My apartment suffered shocking storm damage overnight. Had we ratified the Kyoto treaty, there is a 97% chance this could have been prevented.
Just as the tournament gets interesting, the US press corpse loses interest. I predict Colombia will place second in today’s match, and Brazil will finish next to last.