Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Daily Archives: July 4, 2014
Salon thinks the US is falling apart. As for me, I am going to take a beautiful bike ride through the forest to the gym. Then I am going to ride the other direction to see the fireworks by the lake. … Continue reading
Twitter / SteveSGoddard: @ClimateOpp Al Gore said the …
The Begonia appears to have survived this particular tipping point, but unless I take immediate action and replant it – it will only get more top heavy as it absorbs evil Mann-made CO2 during the summer. Shutting down coal fired power plants … Continue reading
President Obama is celebrating July 4th, by giving greens permission to kill the national bird. This is part of his ongoing efforts to prevent future imaginary CO2 induced asthma attacks. Wednesday, July 2, 2014 By sacrificing a few bald eagles, … Continue reading
My apartment suffered shocking storm damage overnight. Had we ratified the Kyoto treaty, there is a 97% chance this could have been prevented.
Just as the tournament gets interesting, the US press corpse loses interest. I predict Colombia will place second in today’s match, and Brazil will finish next to last.