Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It’s Not The TOBS
- Spectacular Growth Of Arctic Sea Ice During NASA/NOAA ‘s Hottest Year Ever
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
- Advances In Yo-Yo Technology Over The Past 80 Years
- US Drought Near An Historic Low
Daily Archives: July 5, 2014
Experts detect two soccer clusters, and an ice-free Arctic.
But I’m not making any predictions for next week. Argentina looked much better today. Neymar is out. Germany hasn’t been showing top form. RVP was awful today. Anyone could take it at this point. The precautionary principle would say – never … Continue reading
I’m speaking at the ICCC conference, which is taking place next Tuesday and Wednesday in Las Vegas . The bad news : The World Cup semifinals are next Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. What are the chances of that?
You may be missing the most extraordinary World Cup match in decades. Costa Rica + RVP vs. The Netherlands.
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? ? ? I make no apology for returning to the topic of USHCN temperature adjustments, this time in Ohio. Apart from any other reason, I have…
Twitter / ESPNStatsInfo: Belgium has never lost a match …
The area of sea ice on Earth on July 2 was the largest since 1989, and the fourth largest on record. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 In 1984, NASA’s James Hansen predicted peak sea ice loss in the Weddell Sea of Antarctica, right where Antarctica has experienced peak sea … Continue reading