Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New Release Of GHCN Code
- Longest Stretches Over 100 Degrees
- World’s Worst Heatwave Occurred During One Of Gavin’s 10 Coldest Years Ever
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
Daily Archives: July 5, 2014
Experts detect two soccer clusters, and an ice-free Arctic.
But I’m not making any predictions for next week. Argentina looked much better today. Neymar is out. Germany hasn’t been showing top form. RVP was awful today. Anyone could take it at this point. The precautionary principle would say – never … Continue reading
I’m speaking at the ICCC conference, which is taking place next Tuesday and Wednesday in Las Vegas . The bad news : The World Cup semifinals are next Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. What are the chances of that?
You may be missing the most extraordinary World Cup match in decades. Costa Rica + RVP vs. The Netherlands.
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood ? ? ? I make no apology for returning to the topic of USHCN temperature adjustments, this time in Ohio. Apart from any other reason, I have…
Twitter / ESPNStatsInfo: Belgium has never lost a match …
The area of sea ice on Earth on July 2 was the largest since 1989, and the fourth largest on record. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.global.anom.1979-2008 In 1984, NASA’s James Hansen predicted peak sea ice loss in the Weddell Sea of Antarctica, right where Antarctica has experienced peak sea … Continue reading