Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
Richard T. Fowler on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Tel on Hurricanes Set A New Mile… geran on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Dale Hartz on Hurricanes Set A New Mile… Brian G Valentine on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Steve Case on Hurricanes Set A New Mile… Brian G Valentine on More Data Fraud From NASA michaelspj on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Password protected on More Data Fraud From NASA stewart pid on More Data Fraud From NASA
Daily Archives: July 6, 2014
I heard the most incredible interview with Dinesh D’Souza today, by a criminally dishonest progressive on C-SPAN radio. She wouldn’t let him speak, and mis-characterized the movie at every possible opportunity, starting with a claim that it was very one-sided. … Continue reading
No matter how good the news is, alarmists will find a way to get upset about it.
Unbelievable. Two of the best World Cup matches and possibly the best Wimbledon final – all within 24 hours. Federer refused to give up, despite having his back against the wall for 90 minutes. The Costa Rica of tennis.
The rules of the climate game are easy to understand. They get unlimited resources of money and propaganda to push a scam. They also get to change the rules and the score as many times as they want, after the … Continue reading
Forty four years ago, I was at center court for the five set final between Aussies John Newcombe and Ken Rosewall.
Odysseus was punished by the gods for believing he was in control. But even he wasn’t arrogant enough to believe he controlled the climate. Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be … Continue reading