Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- One Of My Favorites
- The Day The Music Died
- Great Stuff From The 1950’s
- The Beauty Of Centrally Planned Agriculture
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In Ohio Since The 19th Century
- Stupid Commies
- Peak Summer Temperatures In Wisconsin Plummeting Since The 19th Century
- Occupy Iceland
- Peak Summer Temperatures Plummeting In The Midwest
- Understanding The Bulge
- Sixteen Reasons Why Soccer Goals Are the Greatest Event in Sport
- Aggie Joke
- Illinois Mid-July Temperatures Declining Faster Than Three Degrees Per Century
- Understanding Climate Modeling
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive
- Global Warming To Kill Us All By 2006
- Following Up On The Nobel Prize Winning Arctic Forecast
- Science Saturday : Continental Drift Animation
- US Communist Party Wants You To Join Them In Their Fight For Climate Justice
- President Obama Keeps His Promise
- If Barack Obama Had A ….
- A Double Shot Of Hiding The Decline At NASA
- UHI At A “Rural” Station In Queensland
- Australia’s Hottest Year Was 1878
tom0mason on Great Stuff From The 1950… tom0mason on Patsy tom0mason on Patsy jdseanjd on One Of My Favorites Morgan Wright on Understanding The Bulge Beau Jeste on Occupy Iceland au1corsair on Stupid Commies Stephen Richards on Stupid Commies au1corsair on Stupid Commies AlecM on Understanding The Bulge
Daily Archives: July 8, 2014
The good news is that I don’t have to feel bad about leaving early to give my ICCC presentation.
The Guardian hopes that they can stop small ocean waves, by simply destroying the global economy and giving up control of our lives.
Almost all of Australia is having a cold winter. Look for the press corpse to completely ignore this, ahead of the repeal of Julia’s big lie. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
Great quotes at ICCC from California Congressman Dana Rohrback “Americans Won’t Give Up Their Freedom And Prosperity – Unless They Are Frightened Into It” “If we stand firm and hold for truth, we will win this battle”