Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Real Hockey Stick
- US Having Its Coolest Year On Record
- Ronaldo V Messi At Noon
- Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Identical To 55 Years Ago
- Hansen Finally Gets Something Right
- Gavin Doesn’t Understand His Own Data
- Relationship Of Sea Level And Lower Troposphere Temperature Along The Equator
- Peter Gleick Continues His Criminal Activity In California
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
Daily Archives: July 8, 2014
The good news is that I don’t have to feel bad about leaving early to give my ICCC presentation.
The Guardian hopes that they can stop small ocean waves, by simply destroying the global economy and giving up control of our lives.
Almost all of Australia is having a cold winter. Look for the press corpse to completely ignore this, ahead of the repeal of Julia’s big lie. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
Great quotes at ICCC from California Congressman Dana Rohrback “Americans Won’t Give Up Their Freedom And Prosperity – Unless They Are Frightened Into It” “If we stand firm and hold for truth, we will win this battle”