Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
QV on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired… Brad on How Global Warming Has Persona… Gail Combs on It Has Nothing To Do With Pola… Gail Combs on California Lunacy Spills … Gail Combs on California Lunacy Spills … Gail Combs on How Global Warming Has Persona… Gail Combs on A Special Thanks squid2112 on How Global Warming Has Persona… Gail Combs on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired… Colorado Wellington on Life In Paradise – Why A…
Daily Archives: July 9, 2014
Record levels of solar ultraviolet measured in South America | Watts Up With That? h/t to
Pat Michaels was at my presentation yesterday and pointed out at minute 56 that one of the reasons temperature representations have changed is because of the inclusion of southern oceans into the global temperature record. Answering Pat, the main graphics … Continue reading
Here is a link to my presentation yesterday. It unfortunately started with a few technical problems. The slides didn’t get projected until I was several minutes into the presentation, the clicker didn’t work and the platform was at a very … Continue reading
I put on a suit, but continued to misbehave by talking about the peer-review debunked 1970’s ice age scare. Twitter / capital_climate: .@SteveSGoddard reveals secret …