Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Climate Refugee Status
- Dumb And Dumberer On Venus
- Differentiating Between Global Cooling Winters And Global Warming Winters
- Colorado – Or Fat?
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
Joe on My Climate Refugee Status Stephen Wilde on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Password protected on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Gail Combs on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… A C Osborn on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… Andrew S on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu… emsnews on Differentiating Between Global… Password protected on My Climate Refugee Status markstoval on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Jason Calley on Dumb And Dumberer On Venu…
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
Short and very funny trailer for a new C-Fact documentary.
Measured US temperatures show no warming over the past 20 years, while the temperatures published by NCDC show 3.4F/century warming during that period. The graph below shows the difference between the average final USHCN station temperature, and the average raw USHCN station … Continue reading
Originally posted on Real Science:
No doubt due to Neymar’s injury. Is there some reason why Juan Zuniga isn’t being prosecuted for assault?
Political wisdom in Kentucky has long dictated that winning coal country is key to victory. But coal has assumed out-sized importance in this election as a devastating sequence of mine shut downs and job losses in eastern Kentucky have put … Continue reading
Decent people who think about how their actions affect other people. People who recline their seats in the coach compartment of aircraft.
Obama should dump Biden for his third term, and pick up John Boehner as his truly loyal right hand man. Boehner always has Obama’s back, and is always there to divert attention away from any real issues which could end the … Continue reading