Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
Baa Humbug on Now We Can Have A Serious… Terry Jay on Insulators Have To Increase Th… Curt on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… nickreality65 on A Slightly More Formal Proof (… Donald Freeman on Grubering On Amnesty Mack on Shock News : Cooler Objects Ca… Baa Humbug on Now We Can Have A Serious… Centinel2012 on Understanding Obama Gail Combs on President Obama Announces That… bwdave on One More Attempt To End This…
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
Short and very funny trailer for a new C-Fact documentary.
Measured US temperatures show no warming over the past 20 years, while the temperatures published by NCDC show 3.4F/century warming during that period. The graph below shows the difference between the average final USHCN station temperature, and the average raw USHCN station … Continue reading
Originally posted on Real Science:
No doubt due to Neymar’s injury. Is there some reason why Juan Zuniga isn’t being prosecuted for assault?
Political wisdom in Kentucky has long dictated that winning coal country is key to victory. But coal has assumed out-sized importance in this election as a devastating sequence of mine shut downs and job losses in eastern Kentucky have put … Continue reading
Decent people who think about how their actions affect other people. People who recline their seats in the coach compartment of aircraft.
Obama should dump Biden for his third term, and pick up John Boehner as his truly loyal right hand man. Boehner always has Obama’s back, and is always there to divert attention away from any real issues which could end the … Continue reading