Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Real Hockey Stick
- US Having Its Coolest Year On Record
- Ronaldo V Messi At Noon
- Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Identical To 55 Years Ago
- Hansen Finally Gets Something Right
- Gavin Doesn’t Understand His Own Data
- Relationship Of Sea Level And Lower Troposphere Temperature Along The Equator
- Peter Gleick Continues His Criminal Activity In California
- More Data Fraud From NASA
- Hurricanes Set A New Milestone
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
there is no substitu… on No Change In California Sea Le… there is no substitu… on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… Piquerish (@Piqueris… on US Having Its Coolest Year On… Robertv on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… Mark Matis on US Having Its Coolest Year On… Robertv on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… Robertv on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… Robertv on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… there is no substitu… on Fort Lauderdale Sea Level Iden… iambicpentamaster on US Having Its Coolest Year On…
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
Short and very funny trailer for a new C-Fact documentary.
Measured US temperatures show no warming over the past 20 years, while the temperatures published by NCDC show 3.4F/century warming during that period. The graph below shows the difference between the average final USHCN station temperature, and the average raw USHCN station … Continue reading
Originally posted on Real Science:
No doubt due to Neymar’s injury. Is there some reason why Juan Zuniga isn’t being prosecuted for assault?
Political wisdom in Kentucky has long dictated that winning coal country is key to victory. But coal has assumed out-sized importance in this election as a devastating sequence of mine shut downs and job losses in eastern Kentucky have put … Continue reading
Decent people who think about how their actions affect other people. People who recline their seats in the coach compartment of aircraft.
Obama should dump Biden for his third term, and pick up John Boehner as his truly loyal right hand man. Boehner always has Obama’s back, and is always there to divert attention away from any real issues which could end the … Continue reading