Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
Daily Archives: July 11, 2014
After infilling, homogenization and adjusting for goalie differences, NCDC has determined that the US team has easily won in Brazil. The US team has also been advised that in order to speed their return back through US immigration, they should leave all their documentation behind. … Continue reading
The frequency of ninety degree days in Michigan through July 9 is down 50% from what it was in the 1930s. The last two summers (2013/2014) are among the coolest on record. Heidi Cullen’s Climate Central is (of course) lying about … Continue reading
Over the past 80 years, the frequency of ninety degree days in Virginia through July 9 is down about 40%. Heidi Cullen’s Climate Central lies about this constantly. They apparently make money off generating irrational fear about the climate.
Here in Maryland, we are having the coldest year on record – by a wide margin. President Obama says we are burning up in the DC area.
Experts tell us that Greenland is melting down at -19C. This is the hottest week of the year in Greenland. Vostok, Antarctica Forecast | Weather Underground They say that Antarctica is also melting down, at minus one hundred degrees. Vostok, Antarctica … Continue reading
NCDC is doing some impressive adjusting in President Obama’s home state, turning a measured cooling trend into a fake warming trend – by adjusting the data upwards at a spectacular three degrees per century.
Illinois temperatures from January 1 through July 9 have been declining for 120 years, with this year being the coldest on record by a wide margin. The hottest year in Illinois through July 9 was 1921, with CO2 at a very … Continue reading