Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
Daily Archives: July 12, 2014
The NOAA Climate Extremes Index (CEI) is the crown jewel of NOAA climate fraud. The graph below is an EPA graph derived from CEI, which shows US summers much hotter now than the 1930′s, and shows that only half of … Continue reading
Where do they find these morons at? July 12, 2014 at 4:41 pm I apologize for forcing NASA to do this 15 years ago, via my evil retroactive witchcraft.
Now that Hillary and Kerry have left every country they visited in complete shambles, Democrats hope to give Hillary to opportunity to do the same to the US.
The propagandists running the US government are really pushing their luck with this one. The EPA claims that the past winter wasn’t cold in the US. High and Low Temperatures | Climate Change | US EPA The Commerce Department says that contraction of … Continue reading
Temperatures in the Arctic Basin have been cold again this summer, and there is little melting occurring. The map below shows ice loss from July 10 to July 11 in red. There are only a few weeks left to the melt season, which … Continue reading
In direct contrast to the deliberate misinformation being spread by Heidi Cullen’s Climate Central, Summer afternoons used to be much hotter in the US.
USHCN raw station data shows an average of 7 degrees/century cooling since 1998, while their fabricated (infilled) data shows almost no cooling. The fabricated data is data which has no underlying station data, and is manufactured by NOAA. The next graph … Continue reading