Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
nielszoo on All Energy Transfer Is Due to… R. Shearer on All Energy Transfer Is Due to… Coldlynx on All Energy Transfer Is Due to… nielszoo on All Energy Transfer Is Due to… talldave2 on All Energy Transfer Is Due to… nickreality65 on How Does A Glass Greenhouse… Wizzum on All Energy Transfer Is Due to… Bob Knows on A Slightly More Formal Proof (… Bob Knows on A Slightly More Formal Proof (… Svend Ferdinandsen on All Energy Transfer Is Due to…
Daily Archives: July 13, 2014
Arctic alarmists are seriously screwed. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
Alarmists seem to have difficulty understanding that ice only melts at temperatures above its freezing point. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
NCDC scientists are disappointed that raw scoring data was released to the public. After correcting for time of possession bias (TOPS) and infilling the missing Argentina strikers in front of the net (FILNET) it has been determined that Argentina won 3-0. … Continue reading
‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular–including the … Continue reading
Argentina had a dozen chances, and just couldn’t put it away.