Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
- Death Spiral Fraud – Part 2
Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Poor Secret Service Protection… Truthseeker on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… Bob Campbell on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… omanuel on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… au1corsair on Poor Secret Service Protection… wyoskeptic on Massive Alteration Of NASA Tem… geran on What If The Missing Heat Retur… au1corsair on Climate Refugee Report omanuel on NASA Created The Hockey Stick…
Daily Archives: July 14, 2014
A few weeks ago, a deranged young Hollywood progressive stabbed several people to death, killed a few more with his car, then killed a few more with a handgun. Progressives immediately blamed the behavior of their spawn on his gun. Here … Continue reading
Chris Turney says that his getting stuck in the ice, costing taxpayers millions, was desperately needed by the honorable Julia Gillard Return to the Home of the Blizzard | Intrepid Science
One of many inconvenient truths is that the amount of sea ice on Earth has been persistently above normal for the last 18 months. Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted an ice-free Arctic this summer (aka the “recovery summer” of Nobel … Continue reading
People are getting stuck in the ice in 2014, but the Northwest Passage was open in 1904. FRANCE HONORS AMUNDSEN. – Explorer Says Northwest Passage Is Not Practicable for Trade. – View Article – NYTimes.com
The Arctic Basin is at the peak of the melt season, but is barely melting. The map below shows changes in ice over the last three days. Green shows increased ice, and red shows decreased ice. Due to cold air … Continue reading
Mariner trying to sail Northwest Passage rescued after sailboat gets stuck in sea ice near Barrow Michelle Theriault Boots July 13, 2014 Mariner trying to sail Northwest Passage rescued by Coast Guard after sailboat gets stuck in sea ice near … Continue reading
Chris Crawford (AKA Duncecap Dude) says that scientists never believed in global cooling. 8 Summer Miseries Made Worse by Global Warming, From Poison Ivy to Allergies Other than a unanimous scientific consensus for global cooling, no scientists believed it was … Continue reading