Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
Robertv on Understanding Ice-Free isbobc on A Special Thanks David on New York Times Says That Alask… mwhite on New York Times Says That Alask… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Ben Vorlich on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Morgan Wright on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Morgan Wright on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Andy Oz on The 97% Consensus Forgot To Sh…
Daily Archives: July 16, 2014
The three switches control three light bulbs in another room. You are allowed one (and only one) trip to the other room, at which time you have to determine which switch controls which bulb. Punishment for failure to solve this, … Continue reading
The graph below organizes US HCN stations into two groups. Those that took morning readings (i.e. reset the thermometer in the morning or night) on July 15, 1936 and those which took afternoon readings (reset in the afternoon) on that date. … Continue reading
The graph below is another TOBS killer. It shows the difference in summer temperature between US HCN stations which took morning readings on July 15, 1936 and those which took afternoon readings on that date. The trend is down, indicating … Continue reading
One of the funnier claims about TOBS is that the frequency of 100 degree temperatures in the 1930’s was due to double counting at stations which reset their thermometers in the afternoon. I put that to the test by identifying … Continue reading
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut You may recall that someone predicted a week ago that it was about to take a sharp turn towards the median.
Denying global warming is dangerous – Yuma Sun: Opinion