Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Understanding Obama
- President Obama Announces That His Actions Are Unconstitutional And Undemocratic
- Third Consecutive Year Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Must Watch Speech By Senator Ted Cruz
- Our Daily ObamaGruber
- Twenty Million
- Doing My Part For The Immigration And Climate Crisis
- What Keeps Earth From Being Like Venus?
- Quite A 97% Consensus
- Now We Can Have A Serious Discussion
- Chasing Squirrels
- Fossil Fuels To The Rescue
- AGU Climate Speaker Says He Doesn’t Know Much About Climate
- Party Is Over
- Where Did The AK Mags Go?
- One More Attempt To End This Madness
- More Blatant Climate Grubering From The White House
- My Position
- Extreme Temperatures Becoming Much Less Common In South Dakota
- Down To 50 Degrees
- Settled Science Update
- Visualizing The Extreme Climate Fraud At NCDC
- A Day At The North Pole
- Climate Buffoon Of The Day
- Why Does Humidity Keep Daytime Temperatures Down In The Summer?
philjourdan on Third Consecutive Year Of Reco… philjourdan on Understanding Obama ketchemandfleezem on President Obama Announces That… philjourdan on President Obama Announces That… John Finn on Now We Can Have A Serious… John Finn on Now We Can Have A Serious… R. de Haan on President Obama Announces That… Gail Combs on Heroes From The 1960… Gail Combs on President Obama Announces That… gator69 on Third Consecutive Year Of Reco…
Daily Archives: July 17, 2014
One thing you can say for the climate scamsters, is that they are well organized. It is impressive watching them trying to keep the scam alive on a planet which isn’t cooperating. A few examples. The US is having one … Continue reading
Climate experts said that global cooling caused deep dips in the jet stream in 1977, which in turn caused extreme weather. The Lewiston Journal – Google News Archive Search Now, Nuttercelli says that global warming is producing deep dips in the jet stream in 2014, … Continue reading
Wisconsin is having their coldest year on record – by a wide margin. One hundred degree readings were common in Wisconsin prior to 1940, but almost never happen any more.
One hundred degree readings in 1936 occurred seven times as frequently as this summer.
Public Information – NOAA’s National Weather Serviceh/t to Andy DC
USHCN UHI adjustments are less than 0.1F – about 0.05C. This is a complete joke, and the result of confirmation bias. The National Weather Service reports eight degrees UHI in Phoenix and four degrees in New York. On my bicycle I … Continue reading
The graph below shows US summer afternoon temperatures since 1895, sorted into two groups based on the time of day when their reading was taken on July 15, 1936. The time of day data was taken from this 2008 archived … Continue reading