Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
- Guardian Says That Freezing Air Melts Ice
- More Mindless Climate Drivel From The White House
- More Spectacular Climate Fraud From The US Government
- Chris Christie Pulls A Repeat Of Election 2012
- John Holdren Competes With John Cleese For Science Comedy
geran on John Holdren Competes With Joh… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! Ian Billing on A New Moron Of The Day! El Duderino on He Is So Open Minded That He R… thegriss on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… There is no substitu… on A New Moron Of The Day! methylamine on This Is Officially A Chemtrail… Crashex on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End…
Daily Archives: July 17, 2014
One thing you can say for the climate scamsters, is that they are well organized. It is impressive watching them trying to keep the scam alive on a planet which isn’t cooperating. A few examples. The US is having one … Continue reading
Climate experts said that global cooling caused deep dips in the jet stream in 1977, which in turn caused extreme weather. The Lewiston Journal – Google News Archive Search Now, Nuttercelli says that global warming is producing deep dips in the jet stream in 2014, … Continue reading
Wisconsin is having their coldest year on record – by a wide margin. One hundred degree readings were common in Wisconsin prior to 1940, but almost never happen any more.
One hundred degree readings in 1936 occurred seven times as frequently as this summer.
Public Information – NOAA’s National Weather Serviceh/t to Andy DC
USHCN UHI adjustments are less than 0.1F – about 0.05C. This is a complete joke, and the result of confirmation bias. The National Weather Service reports eight degrees UHI in Phoenix and four degrees in New York. On my bicycle I … Continue reading
The graph below shows US summer afternoon temperatures since 1895, sorted into two groups based on the time of day when their reading was taken on July 15, 1936. The time of day data was taken from this 2008 archived … Continue reading