Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… JimBob on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… Mark Luhman on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… Mark Luhman on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… jack barton on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Password protected on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Andy on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From…
Daily Archives: July 18, 2014
Scientists have discovered that thermometers read 1.5 degrees too high in the 1940s, and you have to make all those sick days now. You didn’t really have a fever. Temperatures were typically taken in the afternoon, and are now taken … Continue reading
The North Pole is almost two thirds of the way through its melt season, and temperatures have been below normal every day this summer. Last summer, temperatures were also below normal every day. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice … Continue reading
Republicans are melting the West Antarctic Ice Sheet irreversibly, so we need to destroy the economy in order to reverse it. While our planet melts, GOP pleads ignorance This is exactly the same story as 35 years ago, except Steven … Continue reading
This is my current commute to the food store, until Whole Foods opens in a month. Note that the climate and ecosystem are completely falling apart – full of verdant vegetation, flowers and bees pollinating the flowers. Government experts call this climate/bee … Continue reading
2006 had the highest Arctic sea ice minimum extent of the past decade, and 2014 is tracking 2006 quite closely. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
People like Barack Obama depend on creating chaos, fear and panic. Their power and revenue stream is completely dependent on it. Turn off your TV and don’t support the Hollywood fear/violence machine. I haven’t had a television for over 20 … Continue reading
The year 1896 brought record heat to both hemispheres, with CO2 below 300 PPM. Interesting how climatologists pretend this didn’t happen, and in fact NASA has largely erased it from the temperature record. The summer of 1896 was the hottest on … Continue reading