Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Fraud Not Limited To The US
- Michigan Obliterates Their Record For Cold Nights
- It’s Not The TOBS
- Spectacular Growth Of Arctic Sea Ice During NASA/NOAA ‘s Hottest Year Ever
- BOM Hiding All Those Inconvenient Years Before 1910
- NCDC Turns America’s 17th Coldest Year Into An Above Average Year
- Celebrating 35 Years Of Climate Scientists Misleading The Public
- 2002 : Jerry Brown Sued George Bush To Stop Sea Revel Rise
- Gaia Is A Prankster
- Terrifying Imagery Of CO2 Pollution
- Eight Years Since The Guardian Said Rivers “Running Dry”
- Big Trouble Ahead For Arctic Alarmists
- John Coleman Letter To UCLA
- Shock News : Evil Skeptic Used “35% Less Energy Than Efficient Neighbors”
- Eric Holder Accused Of “‘Egregious,’ ‘Pervasive,” and “Reprehensible” Abuses – By A Federal Judge
- US Midwest Having Their Coldest Year On Record
- US Temperatures Are Plummeting
- My Kind Of Women
- Greens Are The Real National Security Threat
- Arctic Gaining Two Manhattans Of Sea Ice Every Minute
- 2001 Video Of Obama’s Ebola Czar
- Arctic Sea Ice In A Hockey Stick
- Daily Climate Fraud From The Guardian
- The Democratic View Of Democracy
- Climate Disruption!
Andyj on Fraud Not Limited To The … geran on Fraud Not Limited To The … kirkmyers on Fraud Not Limited To The … Brian G Valentine on Fraud Not Limited To The … TomE on Fraud Not Limited To The … Brian G Valentine on Fraud Not Limited To The … Brian G Valentine on Fraud Not Limited To The … sabretoothed on BOM Hiding All Those Inconveni… stevengoddard on Spectacular Growth Of Arctic S… John Finn on Spectacular Growth Of Arctic S…
Daily Archives: July 20, 2014
It may not be obvious to everyone yet, but this morning’s TOBS discovery is huge. I need to run now, but here is a quick summary of things I can prove so far about the US temperature record. Until 1999 … Continue reading
Several people have asked me this. The most likely answer is that people in warmer climates preferred to take readings in the morning, and people in colder climates preferred to take readings in the afternoon.
Last week I showed some graphs like the ones below, which demonstrate that the TOBS (time of observation bias) adjustment is bogus. Stations which took their readings during the morning on July 15, 1936 are actually cooling slightly relative to the July … Continue reading
In 2011, Andrew Dessler of Texas A&M forecast that Texas would be hot and dry for the rest of the century, based on a single hot month. ANDREW DESSLER , HOUSTON CHRONICLE | July 10, 2011 Get used to it. … Continue reading
Over the past 15 years, NCDC temperatures are diverging from RSS satellite temperatures at 0.6C/century – which accounts for almost the entire claimed global warming trend.