Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Experts Say That Climate Change Is Disastrous For Crops
- Reader Quiz : Which Has More Impact On The Climate?
- Climate Refugee Report
- Ebola Update
- Poor Secret Service Protection Threatens America’s Security
- New ISIS Threat
- NASA Created The Hockey Stick By Hiding And Altering Data
- Massive Alteration Of NASA Temperature Data Since 1999
- NASA Antarctic Temperature Fraud
- Sea Level Rise Rates At Savannah, Georgia Have Dropped Sharply Since 1995
- East Coast Sea Level Rose Much Faster Prior To 1970
- No Correlation Of South Carolina Sea Level Vs. CO2
- Fraudsters, Not Scientists
- Climate Disaster In Denver
- Kook And Nutter Math
- You Can Stop Ten Feet Of Sea Level Rise By Buying Organic Eggs
- What If The Missing Heat Returned To The Surface?
- Why Is This Scam Continuing?
- Death Spiral Update
- What A Great Day!
- The Very Snowy Winters Of The Early 1980s
- The Most Important Thing
- Barcelona Vs. PSG – Tuesday!
- The Story Of Amazing Grace
- Beautiful Howard County
Truthseeker on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Robertv on Experts Say That Climate Chang… Dave N on Experts Say That Climate Chang… ntesdorf on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… Bob Campbell on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I… cg on Experts Say That Climate Chang… policycritic on NASA Created The Hockey Stick… Truthseeker on Ebola Update Robertv on Ebola Update Send Al To The Pole on Reader Quiz : Which Has More I…
Daily Archives: July 20, 2014
It may not be obvious to everyone yet, but this morning’s TOBS discovery is huge. I need to run now, but here is a quick summary of things I can prove so far about the US temperature record. Until 1999 … Continue reading
Several people have asked me this. The most likely answer is that people in warmer climates preferred to take readings in the morning, and people in colder climates preferred to take readings in the afternoon.
Last week I showed some graphs like the ones below, which demonstrate that the TOBS (time of observation bias) adjustment is bogus. Stations which took their readings during the morning on July 15, 1936 are actually cooling slightly relative to the July … Continue reading
In 2011, Andrew Dessler of Texas A&M forecast that Texas would be hot and dry for the rest of the century, based on a single hot month. ANDREW DESSLER , HOUSTON CHRONICLE | July 10, 2011 Get used to it. … Continue reading
Over the past 15 years, NCDC temperatures are diverging from RSS satellite temperatures at 0.6C/century – which accounts for almost the entire claimed global warming trend.