Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
- Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove The Last Remnants Of Science From Climate Science
- Good Karma
- Super Hot Antarctica Blows Away All Sea Ice Records
- The Darkening Of Science
- Rule #1
- August Was Coldest In Five Years, Second Coldest In Ten Years
- US Government Agencies Just Can’t Stop Lying
- Hottest August Ever Update
- Following Up With The World’s Greatest Scientist
- Michigan September Nighttime Temperatures Plummeting Since The 1890s
- Out Of Africa
- Cryosphere Makes Climate Scientists Cry
- 2004 : NASA Predicted A New Ice Age “Within Decades”
- The New Normal In Climate Junk Science
- Michael Loftus Explains Global Warming
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
Otter (ClimateOtter… on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… jdseanjd on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… Ben Vorlich on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… Morgan Wright on The Darkening Of Science Morgan Wright on The Darkening Of Science Chuck on Good Karma Streetcred on Bill McKibben Hopes To Remove… squid2112 on The Darkening Of Science BallBounces on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa… squid2112 on Super Hot Antarctica Blows Awa…
Daily Archives: July 21, 2014
NOAA has entered the realm of blatant, unabashed fraud in their current discussions about climate. News from The Associated Press More accurate satellite data which actually measures troposphere temperatures, shows that NOAA’s claims of record heat are incorrect. NOAA’s failure … Continue reading
There has been almost no change in Arctic sea ice over the past three days. Green shows ice gain since July 17. Red shows ice loss. Gr
A few months ago, NASA, NOAA and a few other of their partners in global warming fraud suddenly started jacking up global temperatures and making pronouncements that 2014 is the hottest year ever. This is complete nonsense, as more accurate satellite … Continue reading
Nobel Laureate Al Gore predicted an ice free Arctic in 2014. Gaia may be unhappy about this, but this particular act of disobedience appears to have gone beyond good taste. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut