Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: July 22, 2014
The US Midwest is experiencing the lowest frequency of 90 degree days on record this year. Hot days were ten times more common during the 1930s.
Temperatures in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan through July, are the coldest on record this year.
Originally posted on Musings from the Chiefio:
I finally got GIStemp source code loaded into the Qemu SPARC emulator, unpacked it, and did a preliminary assessment. First off, it is way out of date. It looks like it is a…
CHANGING CLIMATE INDICATED IN ARCTIC – Professor Griggs Traces Fate of Lost Norse Colonies to Increasing Greenland Cold. TREE ROOTS PIERCE BODIES
It became obvious (based on the latest propaganda) about two months ago that NOAA had made a decision to try to make 2014 the hottest year ever. This is in direct contradiction to much more accurate satellite data, which which shows … Continue reading
The Arctic is having record cold this summer. Look at this unbelievable forecast of below freezing temperatures over the Beaufort Sea for the rest of the month. 10-Day Temperature Outlook The cold is going to produce the most Arctic summer sea … Continue reading