Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Visualizing Temperature Data Tampering At NASA And NCDC
- At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nino, The Sea Surface Was Elevated Half A Meter
- Sea Level At Miami Up 1 cm Since 1992
- US Climate Getting Much Less Extreme
- Mindless Superstition Is The New Normal
- How To Get People To Do Really Bad Things
- Remembering 2012
- Why US Climate Experts Believe The World Began In The 1970’s
- The Southeastern US Used To Be Much Hotter
- More Reasons Why BOM Doesn’t Report Temperatures Before 1910
- Just How Stupid Is Heidi Cullen?
- Learning To Think Like Climate Expert
- Hot Nights In Nebraska Are A Thing Of The Past
- Settled Science Update
- Algorithmic Democratic Voting Fraud
- NCDC Setting A New Record For Data Fabrication In 2014
- Sea Surface Temperatures In The Northern Hemisphere Are Plummeting
- Smoking Gun Of Massive Climate Fraud At NCDC And The EPA
- Hot Weather in The Midwest Is A Thing Of The Past
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very Soon
- Good Observations From Peter Thiel
- More News From The Religion Of Peace
- Latest News From The Religion Of Peace
- Garbage In – Garbage Out
- Guardian Deletes Comment From An IPCC Lead Author
stevengoddard on Visualizing Temperature Data T… Steve Case on Visualizing Temperature Data T… daveandrews723 on Visualizing Temperature Data T… D.SELF on Just How Stupid Is Heidi … Justa Joe on How To Get People To Do Really… policycritic on At The Peak Of The 1997 El Nin… David A on RSS 2010 vs 1998 Olaf Koenders on Arctic To Be Ice-Free Very… Tel on How To Get People To Do Really… Andy Oz on Mindless Superstition Is The N…
Daily Archives: July 23, 2014
At the peak of the melt sea season, the Arctic Basin is stone cold and very little melting is occurring. Green shows increased extent since Sunday, red shows loss.
Climate activists are becoming more open that their goal is communism. Climate change conference calls for an end to capitalism A climate change conference held in Venezuela involving roughly 130 green groups has ended with a call to end capitalism … Continue reading
According to the experts at the University of Colorado, everyone agrees that sea level is rising 3.2 mm/year CU Sea Level Research Group | University of Colorado They are using that new kind of climate math (Common Core inspired) where … Continue reading
Read the comments on this article. A few of the standard – “Goddard doesn’t know what he is talking about, but may be right about this one“ Arctic Ice: Midsummer Melt Update | Climate Denial Crock of the Week Reading … Continue reading
President Obama is blaming the current fires in Washington on global warming. As always, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Great Fire of 1910 Believed to be the largest fire in U.S. history, the Great Fire … Continue reading
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US peaked just below 310 PPM CO2, and has been declining as CO2 has increased. There is absolutely no correlation between hot weather and increasing CO2.
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US is near a record low, and has plummeted since the 1930s. The last really hot summer was 1980, with CO2 well below 350 PPM.