Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: July 23, 2014
At the peak of the melt sea season, the Arctic Basin is stone cold and very little melting is occurring. Green shows increased extent since Sunday, red shows loss.
Climate activists are becoming more open that their goal is communism. Climate change conference calls for an end to capitalism A climate change conference held in Venezuela involving roughly 130 green groups has ended with a call to end capitalism … Continue reading
According to the experts at the University of Colorado, everyone agrees that sea level is rising 3.2 mm/year CU Sea Level Research Group | University of Colorado They are using that new kind of climate math (Common Core inspired) where … Continue reading
Read the comments on this article. A few of the standard – “Goddard doesn’t know what he is talking about, but may be right about this one“ Arctic Ice: Midsummer Melt Update | Climate Denial Crock of the Week Reading … Continue reading
President Obama is blaming the current fires in Washington on global warming. As always, he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. Great Fire of 1910 Believed to be the largest fire in U.S. history, the Great Fire … Continue reading
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US peaked just below 310 PPM CO2, and has been declining as CO2 has increased. There is absolutely no correlation between hot weather and increasing CO2.
The frequency of 100 degree days in the US is near a record low, and has plummeted since the 1930s. The last really hot summer was 1980, with CO2 well below 350 PPM.