Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: July 24, 2014
The Argus-Press – Jun 24, 2008 The Argus-Press – Google News Archive Search
The press got hysterical four years ago when an iceberg calved off the Petermann Glacier in Greenland Since then, nothing has changed. This is how the glacier looked last week. Glaciers flow to the sea and calve. That is what … Continue reading
Reggie has his work cut out for him to reach the 2012 Arctic minimum. He needs to melt 700 miles of ice in the next few weeks.
There has been almost no ice extent loss in the Arctic Basin over the last two weeks. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Anthony Watts did a story about a long time weather observer : When Richard G. Hendrickson (seen at right) logged his first weather observation for the U.S. Weather Bureau, the precursor to NOAA’s National Weather Service, Herbert Hoover occupied the … Continue reading
Climate Crock says I am deranged, and Mark Serreze says I am breathtakingly ignorant. Reggie says I am the second stupidest man on the Internet. But what does the Arctic say?
It turns out that the growth in Antarctic ice was just an algorithm error. This is excellent news for professor Chris Turney who now knows that his multi-million dollar entrapment was a simple software bug. <ctrl-alt-del>