Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
- New York Was 26 Degrees Hotter In 1895
- 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From 2012
- Shouldn’t They Be Holding Their Climate Protest In The Arctic?
- Texas Hurricanes Down 50% Since The 1880’s
- Stop The Darkening!
- Keep Extrapolating Until You Get The Answer Politicians Are Looking For
- Poet/Playwright Says The Great Lake States Are Getting Really Hot
Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… JimBob on Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… Mark Luhman on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… Mark Luhman on Doctor Says CO2 Causes Ca… Andy Oz on New York Times Says That Alask… jack barton on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Password protected on Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Perman… Andy on 64% Gain In Arctic Ice From…
Daily Archives: July 24, 2014
The Argus-Press – Jun 24, 2008 The Argus-Press – Google News Archive Search
The press got hysterical four years ago when an iceberg calved off the Petermann Glacier in Greenland Since then, nothing has changed. This is how the glacier looked last week. Glaciers flow to the sea and calve. That is what … Continue reading
Reggie has his work cut out for him to reach the 2012 Arctic minimum. He needs to melt 700 miles of ice in the next few weeks.
There has been almost no ice extent loss in the Arctic Basin over the last two weeks. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Anthony Watts did a story about a long time weather observer : When Richard G. Hendrickson (seen at right) logged his first weather observation for the U.S. Weather Bureau, the precursor to NOAA’s National Weather Service, Herbert Hoover occupied the … Continue reading
Climate Crock says I am deranged, and Mark Serreze says I am breathtakingly ignorant. Reggie says I am the second stupidest man on the Internet. But what does the Arctic say?
It turns out that the growth in Antarctic ice was just an algorithm error. This is excellent news for professor Chris Turney who now knows that his multi-million dollar entrapment was a simple software bug. <ctrl-alt-del>