Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
Daily Archives: July 26, 2014
Not only is the US having the coldest summer on record, but the country also had one of the coldest winters on record. Despite strong UHI effects due to asphalt, central heating and snow removal, loss of rural stations, etc., the … Continue reading
I forecast that NCDC and NASA will attempt to make 2014 the hottest year on record, despite the fact that it isn’t even close and continues a 16 year cooling trend. Bookmark this post. I have been watching these climate … Continue reading
The frequency of 90 degree days in the US has been plummeting for 80 years, and 2014 has had the lowest frequency of 90 degree days through July 23 on record. The only other year which came close was 1992, … Continue reading
Outside of the west coast, fires in the rest of the US are at historic lows so far in 2014. Burn acreage so far this year in the US is lowest in a decade, less than half or normal, and one … Continue reading
TimesMachine: July 26, 1974 – NYTimes.com