Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It Has Nothing To Do With Polar Bears Or Climate
- Life In Paradise – Why Am I Here?
- Towards A Sane Future
- California Lunacy Spills Over
- How Global Warming Has Personally Affected Me
- One Hundred Years Later: Same Junk Science – Worse Attitude
- Something The Experts Forgot To Mention
- New York Times Says That Alaska Will Soon Be Like Florida
- Hey Ho! Eight Inches Of Permanent Drought For Katherine
- Help – I Lost My Hockey Stick!
- Understanding Ice-Free
- Climate Disaster In Maryland
- A Special Thanks
- The 97% Consensus Forgot To Show Up
- Understanding The Missing Heat
- Thermometer News!
- RFK Junior Wants To Punish Apostates To The Global Warming Religion
- NCDC To Cross The Deadly Threshold Of Two Degrees Data Tampering By The Year 2035
- Leonardo DiCaprio Demands That You Stop Regular 12C Swings In Global Temperature
- Scientists Predict Nine Degrees Warming In The Next 24 Years
- Inaction To Drown Green-Haired Artist Dudes In Brooklyn
- Men Are Planning To Destroy The Climate
- Doctor Says CO2 Causes Cancer
- Students Drive 52 Hours To Protest Other People’s Driving
- US Temperatures Have Plummeted Over The Past 15 Years
QV on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired… Brad on How Global Warming Has Persona… Gail Combs on It Has Nothing To Do With Pola… Gail Combs on California Lunacy Spills … Gail Combs on California Lunacy Spills … Gail Combs on How Global Warming Has Persona… Gail Combs on A Special Thanks squid2112 on How Global Warming Has Persona… Gail Combs on Inaction To Drown Green-Haired… Colorado Wellington on Life In Paradise – Why A…
Daily Archives: July 27, 2014
If climate scientists had a more expensive computer, then the Arctic really would be melting like they predicted.
Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
President Obama says that the overwhelming judgment of science agrees with his mindless BS about the climate. The Arctic disagrees. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Three days later the New York Times was worried about a new ice age
COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut
Ninety degree days in the US midwest occur less than half as often now as they did eighty years ago, with 2014 being the coolest summer on record. In 1934, hot days were eighteen times more common than this year. CO2 … Continue reading