Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Union Of Concerned Scientists… tom0mason on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… Dmh on If They Were Actual Scientists… tom0mason on Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End… omanuel on In 1931, Meteorologists Were C… KTM on Embracing Ebola Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… isbobc on Union Of Concerned Scientists…
Daily Archives: July 28, 2014
This summer is shaping up to be the shortest and coldest on record north of 80N, which is consistent with the lack of melting in the Arctic Basin over the last 2-3 weeks. The previous coldest summer was 2013. COI | Centre … Continue reading
The police took down Spiderman in Times Square yesterday. I didn’t see it happen, but was there probably a few minutes earlier. There were a lot of police with their attention focused on the superheroes and Disney characters gathered there. … Continue reading
Antarctic sea ice extent is at a record high Arctic sea ice extent is the highest in ten year Parts of Antarctica had their coldest June ever The US is having one of its coldest summers ever The North Pole is … Continue reading
Depending on which scam they are currently being funded by, scientists blame the polar vortex alternatively on global warming and global cooling. Scientists have found other indications of global cooling. For one thing there has been a noticeable expansion of … Continue reading
There have been no 100 degree temperatures reported in the midwest this summer. Climate Central defines the midwest as Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. One hundred degree days used to be very common in the midwest, and … Continue reading
Fake skeptic Richard Muller convinced the Koch Brothers to give him money, so that he could generate a fake temperature graph, pretend it had converted him from a skeptic to an alarmist, and then achieve fame through his fake global … Continue reading
In 1971, the UN said that humans were melting polar ice and it could raise sea level by 7 meters. Time Magazine reported a 12% increase in Arctic ice in that same year. Climatologist George J. Kukla of Columbia University’s … Continue reading