Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Life In Paradise
omanuel on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… nielszoo on Fake Adjustments From Fake… bobmaginnis on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… Richard T. Fowler on No Change In Average Northern… Gail Combs on No Change In Average Northern… nielszoo on Experts Say That Record Great… rah on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… stevengoddard on Prove Me Wrong! Send Al to the Pole on Learning To Think Like A Progr… bobmaginnis on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet…
Daily Archives: July 28, 2014
This summer is shaping up to be the shortest and coldest on record north of 80N, which is consistent with the lack of melting in the Arctic Basin over the last 2-3 weeks. The previous coldest summer was 2013. COI | Centre … Continue reading
The police took down Spiderman in Times Square yesterday. I didn’t see it happen, but was there probably a few minutes earlier. There were a lot of police with their attention focused on the superheroes and Disney characters gathered there. … Continue reading
Antarctic sea ice extent is at a record high Arctic sea ice extent is the highest in ten year Parts of Antarctica had their coldest June ever The US is having one of its coldest summers ever The North Pole is … Continue reading
Depending on which scam they are currently being funded by, scientists blame the polar vortex alternatively on global warming and global cooling. Scientists have found other indications of global cooling. For one thing there has been a noticeable expansion of … Continue reading
There have been no 100 degree temperatures reported in the midwest this summer. Climate Central defines the midwest as Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. One hundred degree days used to be very common in the midwest, and … Continue reading
Fake skeptic Richard Muller convinced the Koch Brothers to give him money, so that he could generate a fake temperature graph, pretend it had converted him from a skeptic to an alarmist, and then achieve fame through his fake global … Continue reading
In 1971, the UN said that humans were melting polar ice and it could raise sea level by 7 meters. Time Magazine reported a 12% increase in Arctic ice in that same year. Climatologist George J. Kukla of Columbia University’s … Continue reading