Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Greenhouse Effect For Dummies Again
- Experts Busted Again : Three Consecutive Years Of Record Low Tornado Activity
- Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since 2006
- 35 Years Of Unprecedented Polar Melting
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Decadal High Every Day In November
- Huge Increase In Autumn Snow Cover Over The Past 35 Years
- The End Game In US Data Tampering
- No Change In New Zealand Temperature For 60 Years
- All Energy Transfer Is Due to Differences In Energy
- How Does A Glass Greenhouse Work?
- If The Facts Don’t Fit The Theory, Change The Facts
- Proper Use Of Principles
- If The Atmosphere Was A Perfect Insulator, The Earth Would Melt
- Conflating Nonsense
- Shocking Imagery Of Greenhouse Gases Over Cozumel
- Men Are From Mars – Climate Scientists Are From Venus
- Global Warming Is The New Global Cooling
- Readers Determine That Cooling Systems In Automobiles Are Not Needed
- The Comedy Continues
- Enjoying The Greenhouse Effect In The Yucatan
- A Slightly More Formal Proof (For Dummies)
- Insulators Have To Increase The Temperature At The Source
- Shock News : Cooler Objects Can Raise The Temperature Of Warmer Objects
- Another Massive Fail By James Hansen
- Grubering On Amnesty
Gail Combs on Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Dec… Gail Combs on Arctic Sea Ice Extent At A Dec… EternalOptimist on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… BBould on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… Mat Helm on 35 Years Of Unprecedented Pola… annieoakley on Experts Busted Again : Three C… mkelly on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… richard on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… gymnosperm on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies… EternalOptimist on Greenhouse Effect For Dummies…
Daily Archives: July 29, 2014
I just got this E-mail from the White House. Just the usual complete bullshit from Barack Obama.
In a time of universal deceit – telling the truth is a revolutionary act. – George Orwell
Much of the Earth is having record cold (Eastern/Central US, North Pole, Antarctica) No place is having record heat. Nothing like the summer of 1936 in the US or 2003 in Europe. NOAA sums the widespread 2014 record cold with no record heat, and determines … Continue reading
Laurel, MD is currently 68 degrees (1:30PM) and not warming. The previous coldest July 29 maximum was 71 degrees in 2001. In 1930, it was 100 degrees on this date.
About a year ago, Google broke the ability to search their newspaper archives by date. They claimed at the time that they were upgrading their newspaper archive interface, but it was always obvious that they had broken it on purpose … Continue reading
July 29, Gaithersburg MD. I just walked to the grocery store to get some lunch, and it is cold outside. The overheated atmosphere acts in strange and mysterious ways.
Trenberth is trying to blame a lightning storm in LA on carbon dioxide. “On the West Coast,” Trenberth said, “you don’t have the complex vertical structure and wind shear typically associated with lightning storms.” But a changing climate may alter … Continue reading