Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
Daily Archives: July 31, 2014
Wading birds declining in the UK | Environment | The Guardian Someone should probably tell the morons at the Guardian that temperatures in England have plummeted nearly 1ºC over the past decade. The decrease in bird populations couldn’t possibly have … Continue reading
Lots of people around here in Maryland have “Choose Civility” bumper stickers. I was listening to NPR a few months ago, and they had a black American woman discussing her trip to Paris. She said she was surprised that people in … Continue reading
There are 318 US HCN stations which recorded temperatures at morning or night on July 15, 1936. These stations could not possibly have double counted 90 degree temperatures on that date, which is the theory that NCDC uses as justification … Continue reading
Over the past 10 months, 74% of the US has been below normal, with the average deviation being -1.25 degrees F. WaterTDeptUS.png (688×531) Seventy four percent of the US has been below normal temperature over the past 10 months The … Continue reading
The amount of Arctic sea ice greater than one meter thick, has increased by 18% since the same date in 2012. Green shows ice gain, red shows ice loss. 1/12° Arctic Cap Nowcast/Forecast System (ACFNS) Archive
Arctic ice extent is getting dangerously close to crossing the 1979-2000 median. This is what the government’s leading Arctic expert calls a “death spiral.” Mark also calls me “breathtakingly ignorant” for calling him on his BS over the past decade. … Continue reading
White House Plans To Grant Citizenship To All Mexican Drug Lords, And Considers Farmers To Be Terrorists
Over the past few years, agencies under the Obama administration have been commencing full scale raids on individual farmers, as well as on family farms, under the auspices of non-legislative regulation created by the ATF, EPA, and FDA. These raids … Continue reading