Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- From The Global Cooling Days
- Global Warming Survivor!
- In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet Stream Dips On Global Cooling
- Prove Me Wrong!
- Learning To Think Like A Progressive Scientist
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
- Peak September Temperatures In The Midwest Have Plummeted Over The Past Century
- No Change In Average Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover For 25 Years
- Understanding Global Warming
- Climate Engineering In 1975
- Fake Adjustments From Fake Scientists
- Experts Say That Record Great Lakes Ice Cover Last Winter Was Caused By Melting Ice
- National Wildlife Federation Says Lake Superior Will Soon Be Ice-Free In Winter
- More Permanent Drought Coming To The Southwest
- More Spectacular Malfeasance At GISS
- The Most Transparent(ly Fraudulent And Stupid) White House In History
- President Obama’s Young Dreamers Arrive!
- Guest Post From Dr. Bill Gray
- Something Else That Doesn’t Make Sense
- August 2014 Is No Longer The Hottest On Record
- Stay Tuned
- A Closer Look At Record August Fraud From NASA
- NASA Obliterates All Records For Fake Data [CORRECTED]
- What Part Of This Isn’t Clear?
SMS on What Part Of This Isn’t… geran on From The Global Cooling D… Fred Harwood on From The Global Cooling D… SMS on From The Global Cooling D… Billy Liar on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet… philjourdan on Prove Me Wrong! Billy Liar on Life In Paradise philjourdan on Prove Me Wrong! Ken on The Most Transparent(ly Fraudu… rah on In 1975, Scientists Blamed Jet…
Daily Archives: July 31, 2014
Wading birds declining in the UK | Environment | The Guardian Someone should probably tell the morons at the Guardian that temperatures in England have plummeted nearly 1ºC over the past decade. The decrease in bird populations couldn’t possibly have … Continue reading
Lots of people around here in Maryland have “Choose Civility” bumper stickers. I was listening to NPR a few months ago, and they had a black American woman discussing her trip to Paris. She said she was surprised that people in … Continue reading
There are 318 US HCN stations which recorded temperatures at morning or night on July 15, 1936. These stations could not possibly have double counted 90 degree temperatures on that date, which is the theory that NCDC uses as justification … Continue reading
Over the past 10 months, 74% of the US has been below normal, with the average deviation being -1.25 degrees F. WaterTDeptUS.png (688×531) Seventy four percent of the US has been below normal temperature over the past 10 months The … Continue reading
The amount of Arctic sea ice greater than one meter thick, has increased by 18% since the same date in 2012. Green shows ice gain, red shows ice loss. 1/12° Arctic Cap Nowcast/Forecast System (ACFNS) Archive
Arctic ice extent is getting dangerously close to crossing the 1979-2000 median. This is what the government’s leading Arctic expert calls a “death spiral.” Mark also calls me “breathtakingly ignorant” for calling him on his BS over the past decade. … Continue reading
White House Plans To Grant Citizenship To All Mexican Drug Lords, And Considers Farmers To Be Terrorists
Over the past few years, agencies under the Obama administration have been commencing full scale raids on individual farmers, as well as on family farms, under the auspices of non-legislative regulation created by the ATF, EPA, and FDA. These raids … Continue reading