Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Adversaries Vs. Pal Review
- All Global Warming Happened In 1995
- Shocking Glacial Retreat In 1922
- If The Present Refuses To Get Warmer, Then The Past Must Become Cooler
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Remains At A 10 Year High
- Finally, The Blog Gets Visited By A “Legitimate Skeptic”
- Nuttercelli Says All Trees Dead By 2050
- The New And Improved GISS US Cheating Animation
- China’s CO2 Emissions To Double By 2030
- BBC Changes Their Story, Slightly
- This Couldn’t Happen In Wyoming
- How Many Cheats Can Gavin Pack Into One Map?
- Sea Level Plummeting At Fastest Rising Location On Earth
- Only 100 Degrees Of Warming Needed To Start The Greenland Meltdown
- Experts Say That Melting Antarctic Sea Ice Threatens Penguins
- Experts Say That Global Warming Makes Animals Shrink
- Greenland Breaks Record For One Day Ice Mass Gain
- Navy Experts Say Arctic Will Be Ice-Free By 2013
- NASA Experts Say The Arctic Will Be Ice-Free In 2013
- December 9 Global Sea Ice Area Third Highest On Record
- The Only Problem Is, There Isn’t Any Missing Ice …..
- How Gavin Hides Data Tampering With A Baseline Shift
- USHCN Replacing Rural Temperatures With Urban Ones
- State Of The Climate Report
- 100% Of US Warming Since 1990, Is Due To Fake Temperatures
geologyjim on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… Beale on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited… Gail Combs on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… Jason Calley on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited… Streetcred on Finally, The Blog Gets Visited… gator69 on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… Beale on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… B on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… Gail Combs on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie… Gail Combs on Adversaries Vs. Pal Revie…
Author Archives: stevengoddard
Successful technology firms hire people to find things wrong with their product. These individuals are rewarded for finding things that are wrong, and fired for not finding them. Verification people have completely different motivations and a different set of objectives from developers. … Continue reading
As of 1995, neither NOAA radiosonde nor NASA satellites showed any post 1958 warming. Graph below is from the 1995 IPCC report. Since 1996, there has also been no global warming. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs Apparently all global warming occurred … Continue reading
In 1922, the poles and glaciers were rapidly melting – and people were happy about it. The ice fringes of both poles are retreating. Even during the comparatively short space of time that the Antarctic has been visited by man … Continue reading
2014 : Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis 2012 : Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis Another animation from the resident “illegitimate” skeptic.
Since the end of October, Arctic sea ice extent has been at a 10 year high almost every day. COI | Centre for Ocean and Ice | Danmarks Meteorologiske Institut Those “illegitimate skeptics” who predicted this, were called “breathtakingly ignorant” … Continue reading
It is about time a legitimate skeptic showed up here. Twilight Zone music playing in the background. December 16, 2014 at 1:33 pm
You really can’t make up stupid like this.