Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Melt Season Almost Over
- Ban High Capacity Dinosaurs
- “It Is Not A Black Vs. White Problem”
- Our Amazing New Store
- Something To Look Forward To
- Begonia Update
- What I Learned Yesterday
- Learning How To Think Like A Progressive
- 25 Years Ago – When Baseball Saved Lives
- Understanding The Hockey Stick
- Religion Of Peace At Work In Iraq
- If Barack Obama Had A Son …..
- Reggie Urgently Needed In The Northwest Passage
- The Unarmed Little Boy Probably Just Wanted A Bag Of Skittles
- New Common Core Video
- Deja Vu
- Robbie Burns Explains Global Warming Theory
- 20 Years Ago
- 40 Years!
- How To Identify Climate Fraud By Government Agencies
- 100 Years Ago – Before Climate Scientists Started Lying About Antarctica
- Meet Me At Whole Foods
- My Arctic Forecast
- Arctic Sea Ice Area Up 55% Since 2012
- Removing The 1940s Blip
Gamecock on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… rah on Ban High Capacity Dinosau… jdseanjd on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… Otter (ClimateOtter… on Ban High Capacity Dinosau… Robertv on Our Amazing New Store jdseanjd on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… rah on “It Is Not A Black Vs. W… rah on Ban High Capacity Dinosau… Karl W. Braun on Our Amazing New Store Scarface on Learning How To Think Like A…
Author Archives: stevengoddard
Red shows ice loss over the last three days, green shows gain. Melt has almost stopped for the summer. The next two maps show the increase in ice since 2007 and 2012
Student arrested for conspiracy to murder a dinosaur. A 16-year-old Summerville High School student says he was arrested Tuesday morning and suspended after writing about killing a dinosaur using a gun. Alex Stone said he and his classmates were told … Continue reading
I had a long discussion today with an immigrant from Africa. She moved to Baltimore in 1990, and taught in the public schools there for several years, until her husband insisted that she quit. Every day as a teacher she was threatened … Continue reading
Check out the view at our brand new Whole Foods Market in Columbia, MD. What a fabulous place!
After learning about the great joys of living in Islamic dominated countries, it becomes clear why progressive European governments have set down the path to become Muslim dominated within a generation.
My Begonia appears to have survived NOAA’s hottest and most extreme year on record!
Yesterday, readers taught me that I shouldn’t enjoy life because I blog too much I shouldn’t enjoy soccer I shouldn’t enjoy the opening of Whole Foods today. See – I don’t have a TV so I don’t know which things I … Continue reading
Progressives tell us that all of creation is accidental, and the result of entropy and disorder. “the scientist’s religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority … Continue reading
With the prospect of a Nationals/Orioles World Series looming, I am reminded of the last similar series in 1989 between the Giants and the A’s. Almost everyone left work early which saved hundreds of lives – because the Earthquake hit right … Continue reading