Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Embracing Ebola
- Union Of Concerned Scientists Says CO2 Makes Northeast Winters Warmer And Less Snowy
- In 1931, Meteorologists Were Certain About The Relationship Between Solar Activity And Weather
- Maryland – The Progressive Insane Asylum
- If They Were Actual Scientists …..
- A New Moron Of The Day!
- Joe McCarthy Back In The Senate
- Serreze Arctic Scam Set To End Soon
- He Is So Open Minded That He Refuses To Consider Other Points Of View
- Global Warming And Marathons
- Shock News : Swiss Glaciers Were Disappearing Before The SUV Was Invented
- Heidi Defines Climate!
- This Is Officially A Chemtrails/Haarp Free Zone
- President Obama Takes His Climate Fraud To Ridiculous New Levels
- Something Else Is Frozen In Denmark
- Something Is Frozen In Denmark
- Making The Right Choice
- Creating A Record Global Temperature – Gavin Style
- New Voting Machine Application – Available Now
- The New Normal In Climate Science – Perfect Anti-Correlation
- Does Your Supermarket Select The Wrong Food?
- Republican Votes In Maryland Being Electronically Flipped To Democrats
- Erasing The Unanimous Consensus
- The Next Big Event In Climate Science
- Government Taking Credit For Global Warming Pause Which They Say Doesn’t Exist
edk on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Colorado Wellington on Maryland – The Progressi… Phil Jones on If They Were Actual Scientists… Brian G Valentine on Union Of Concerned Scientists… annieoakley on Maryland – The Progressi… Rosco on Union Of Concerned Scientists… Phil Jones on If They Were Actual Scientists… Brian G Valentine on John Holdren Competes With Joh… catweazle666 on Union Of Concerned Scientists… WillR on Embracing Ebola
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Last week, President Obama hugged a cured Ebola nurse. This week he traveled to New Jersey to have another nurse released from quarantine, who immediately violated the terms of her at home quarantine agreement and went out for a bike … Continue reading
Apparently they didn’t get the White House memo saying that global warming makes the Northeast colder and more snowy. Only a flat earther would doubt this settled science. http://www.ucsusa.org/sites/default/files/legacy/assets/documents/global_warming/The-Changing-Northeast-Climate.pdf
TimesMachine: July 2, 1931 – NYTimes.com
Maryland high school teaches children that ISIS treats people “with tolerance, kindness and respect” as they rape, torture, enslave and behead them. Wood’s wife, Melissa, wondered how teaching about one religion is considered a history lesson while teaching about Christianity would … Continue reading
Remarkable cooling events are happening on the planet, which the team is not only ignoring, but are attempting to hide. There is a huge excess of snow in the Northern Hemisphere, shown in green below Sea surface temperatures have plummeted … Continue reading
First this guy attacks me for not using my real name, a couple minutes later he attacks me for using my real name. Renew Comm’ty Power @RenewCP You really can’t make up stupid like this.
BY SHELDON WHITEHOUSE The Providence Journal’s Commentary pages have long been a forum for informed opinions, so I remain disappointed to see it publish polluter propaganda such as the Oct. 21 Commentary piece by Tom Harris and Bob Carter (“Whitehouse … Continue reading