Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest In 35 Years, Sixth Coldest On Record
- The Importance Of The Big Lie
- How To Make A Map Completely Unintelligible
- It Wasn’t Always This Cool In Al Gore’s Home State
- War Is Hell
- Ice Loss Over The Past Three Days
- Fewest 100 Degree Readings In Over A Century In The US
- Latest Conspiracy Theory From The Climate Morons
- Coldest Summer On Record At The North Pole
- Spiderman In Times Square
- Strike Six For The Climate Crooks
- Forty Years Ago, Scientists Blamed The Polar Vortex On Global Cooling
- No 100 Degree Readings In The Midwest This Summer
- Berkeley Mirth
- UN Pushing The Same Arctic Ice Scam For Almost 45 Years
- UHI In Central Park
- State Of The Global Warming Scam
- Arctic Misbehavior Explained
- Arctic Continues Its Deranged Behavior, Refusing To Listen To “The Overwhelming Judgment” Of 97% Of Scientists
- New York Times Shock News : Arctic To Be Ice Free By 1979
- Record Cold Arctic Summer Ends Several Weeks Early
- Frequency Of 90 Degree Days Plummeting In The US Midwest
- Frequency Of Very Cold Days In 2014 Fifth Highest On Record In US
- July 24th Global Sea Ice Area Highest Since 1996 – 8th Highest On Record
- My Climate Forecast
pesce9991 on Coolest Summer On Record In Th… Jerry on Strike Six For The Climate… philjourdan on US Nighttime Temperatures Cold… pesce9991 on Coolest Summer On Record In Th… philjourdan on Coolest Summer On Record In Th… pesce9991 on Fewest 100 Degree Readings In… pesce9991 on Coolest Summer On Record In Th… pesce9991 on Coolest Summer On Record In Th… pesce9991 on Coolest Summer On Record In Th… Bob Greene on How To Make A Map Completely…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Through July 27th, nighttime temperatures in the US this year have been the coldest since 1979, and the sixth coldest on record. This is quite remarkable considering that UHI is warming nighttime temperatures by several degrees.
Alarmists have no facts to deal with any more, and are now completely dependent on repeating a few nonsensical big lies. Few people other than Obama could pack so much bullshit into one sentence. Besides all the other idiocy in Holthaus’ … Continue reading
It would be difficult to imagine a more insidious color scale than used by the new Unisys SST anomaly maps.
Yesterday was 84F in Clarksville, TN – but in 1952 it was 110F on the same date.
Teaming up with Hitler didn’t work out very well for the Japanese.
I mentioned a few days ago that high pressure over the East Siberian Sea was going to cause ice compaction in that region. The map below shows the three day reduction in extent there in red, and an increase in … Continue reading
Through July 27, NOAA US HCN stations have reported the fewest number of 100 degree readings, since at least 1910. In 1936, almost 10 times as many 100 degree readings were reported.
Last week, ClimateCrocks started the latest round of conspiracy theorizing – when they implied that DMI’s Arctic graphs (which showed a sharp decrease in ice loss rates) were somehow different from the other groups measuring the same data. It is difficult … Continue reading
This summer is shaping up to be the shortest and coldest on record north of 80N, which is consistent with the lack of melting in the Arctic Basin over the last 2-3 weeks. The previous coldest summer was 2013. COI | Centre … Continue reading