- Old Jedi Mind Trick
- More Evidence That Global Warming Theory Is Failing
- Global Warming Becoming Very Selective
- Life In A Global Warming Paradise
- 11% Of US Minimum Temperatures Through April 23 Have Been Below 0F
- 2014 US Nighttime Temperatures Coldest On Record So Far
- US Having The Third Coldest Start To A Year On Record
- Overheated Atmosphere Brings Sub-Freezing Temperatures To Southern Arizona At The End Of April
- They Never Had Debates In The Soviet Union Or North Korea
- BU Biologist Says Coldest Start To The Year On Record Isn’t A Late Spring
- Excess Antarctic Sea Ice Area Approaching The Highest On Record
- US 16 Month Temperature Third Coldest On Record
- Thermal Expansion Of The US
- Late April Arizona Snow – A Sure Sign Of An Overheated Atmosphere
- US Maximum Temperatures In 2013 Were Third Coldest On Record
- Forecast The Hate Campaign
- An Ice-Free Michigan In 2014?
- Death Of The Wind Death Trains
- Making Progress Defeating The Borg
- Massive Data Tampering In New Hampshire Hides The Decline
- 1998 Phil Jones Paper Showed That All Northern Hemisphere Warming Occurred Before 1940
- By 1935, The Scientific Consensus Had Determined That Mars’ Oceans Were Actually Tracts Of Vegetation
- My Earth Day Pictures
- Mark Twain Explains The Global Warming Consensus
- 1905 : Leading Scientist Was Certain That Martians Are Smarter Than Humans
Tom Harley on Life In A Global Warming … Andy on Excess Antarctic Sea Ice Area… Andy on Global Warming Becoming Very… Andy Oz on They Never Had Debates In The… John B., M.D. on Old Jedi Mind Trick Andy Oz on Old Jedi Mind Trick Brian G Valentine on Global Warming Becoming Very… There Is No Substitu… on Global Warming Becoming Very… Andy Oz on Global Warming Becoming Very… There Is No Substitu… on Global Warming Becoming Very…
Progressives don’t debate, because their belief system depends on lies and they can’t win a debate.
Instead they use censorship, hatred, lies and violence to push their agenda.
The northeast US is having its coldest start to the year on record, and a genius BU professor says that spring isn’t late.
This is a busy time of year for Richard B. Primack, a biologist at Boston University. He and his colleagues survey the plants growing around Concord, Mass., recording the first day they send up flowers and leaves.
Compared to the last five springs, things are pretty slow right now around Concord, in large part because of the relatively cold winter and chilly March.
But Dr. Primack wouldn’t call this a late spring. “It’s just much later compared to our recent memories of spring,” he said.
So the latest spring on record isn’t actually late.
The good doctor must have missed January, 1790 in Philadelphia – when it was 70 degrees.
The 16 month period from January 2013 through April 2014, is shaping up to be the third coldest on record in the US.
One of Kevin Trenberth’s key global warming talking points is that “2012 was the hottest year on record in the US“
Ignoring the fact that his claim is complete nonsense – if you mention that the US has been cold ever since 2012, climate experts immediately jump in with “the US is just a tiny fraction of the Earth’s surface“
From this, I have determined that the US expands to a much larger size when the weather is warm. Apparently five degrees warming causes the US to expand 4000%.