Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Thanks for the nice response today from everyone. I plan to cover some new and interesting topics over the next few weeks/months/years. Some antagonists will no doubt be pleasantly surprised by my views on the environment. Please tell all your friends!
From The New York Times : In the Wall Street Journal, Jean Guerrero writes an interesting article about how cities are fighting street crime by the simple act of leaving the lights on deeper into the night. (Other cities have … Continue reading
After a hot summer, Bjorn Lomborg changes his mind and wants to spend $100 billion dollars to appease the global warming gods. ‘Sceptical environmentalist’ and critic of climate scientists to declare global warming a chief concern facing world” The world’s … Continue reading
The video below shows current ice (thin red line) my June forecast (dashed line) and NSIDC’s forecast summer minimum (red horizontal line.) Who do you think is going to be closest? DMI shows ice extent almost unchanged over the last … Continue reading
http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png We keep hearing about 2010 being the hottest year ever. Objective and unbiased scientists are rushing this incorrect information to press before La Niña spoils their party, and before the ruling party gets tossed out of Congress. So how … Continue reading
According to DMI, July was probably the coldest on record north of 80N. Daily mean temperatures for the Arctic area north of the 80th northern parallel, plotted with daily climate values calculated from the period 1958-2002. JAXA showed that July … Continue reading
Louise Gray reports in The Telegraph : Professor Andrew Watson, a climatologist at the University of East Anglia, which was at the centre of last year’s ‘climategate’ scandal, said the extreme events are “fairly consistent with the IPCC reports and … Continue reading
Earlier in the month, a chunk of ice broke off the Petermann Glacier in northern Greenland. The press of course ran with the story as proof of Global Warming, as Anthony forecast they would. European Space Agency Animation So what … Continue reading
As part of Hansen’s “hottest year in history,” there is heavy summer snow forecast for the Alps over the next three days. http://www.snow-forecast.com/maps/static/europe/next3days/snow Meanwhile, Australia, New Zealand and Argentina also enjoy heavy snow – as their special way to celebrate … Continue reading
Following the record minimum in 2007, experts began a fun process of trying to outdo each other with their “ice-free Arctic” forecasts. I am going to explain here why they have it backwards. Dr. Olav Orheim, the Norwegian International Polar … Continue reading