Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 1, 2010
http://math.nyu.edu/~gladish/teaching/eao/water-phase-diagram.jpg A person inexperienced with interpreting phase diagrams would conclude that no water vapour (gas phase) can exist below the boiling point. Consider the red circle. Temperature is 40C and one atmosphere pressure – a typical day in the Amazon … Continue reading
Wikipedia Image : Chicken Run Seven billion people share this planet. We have finite resources of clean air and water, food, fossil fuels, and other essential resources. Yet we squander these resources, which should be our children’s inheritance. Some people … Continue reading
Had Crut July temperatures are out, and continue to track cooler than 1998.
Since 1998, GISS and Had Crut annual temperatures have been diverging at a rate of about 1°C per century. The graph below shows the normalised trends for GISS, UAH, RSS and HadCrut from 1998-2009. GISS shows warming from 1998-2009. Everyone … Continue reading
The March 1, 1975 edition of Science News included the graph below. It showed that Northern Hemisphere temperatures dropped by 0.4 degrees between 1940 and 1970. The current GISS northern hemisphere graph (1900-present) is shown below. It shows a smaller … Continue reading
Look for something along the lines of “Heavy snow, followed by heat, followed by a hurricane. Proof of global warming.“
Dr Hansen wrote : What’s happening to our climate? Was the heat wave and drought in the Eastern United States in 1999 a sign of global warming? Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is … Continue reading
During July, NSIDC was forecasting a September minimum of 4.74 million km² http://www.arcus.org/search/seaiceoutlook/2010/july In the August report, they have upped their forecast to 5.0 million km². This is just below my submitted estimate of 5.1 for the minimum, down from … Continue reading