Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 2, 2010
The blink comparator above shows the changes in the ice in the Beaufort Sea between August 15 and August 18, 2010. You can see several things happening. The ice is being blown to the north (right) by the wind. A … Continue reading
http://tackytouristphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Tacky-Tourist-Costume.jpg When traveling around the UK, one thing that really stands out is the disparity between the city and the country. People in London tend to be much healthier looking (except for the American tourists.) Out in the country, people … Continue reading
Guardian Photo Chelsea 2 – Stoke City 0 Chelsea 6 – Wigan 0 Chelsea 6 – West Brom 0
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/30/manchester-united-west-ham-united-premier-league After 150 scoreless days, Wayne Rooney finally got his goal. Of course it took a bad call by the referee and a penalty kick to avoid six scoreless months. At £90,000 a week, that works out to £1,928,571 per … Continue reading
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/politics/Boxer-Fiorina-Trade-Barbs-in-First-Debate-102059363.html One of many big differences between the two candidates is their position on state Proposition 23. The measure on the November ballot would suspend Assembly Bill 32, also known as the Global Warming Solutions Act, which was signed by … Continue reading
Gotta love how these folks think ….. Lomborg’s forthcoming book, Smart Solutions to Climate Change, declares that global warming is “undoubtedly one of the chief concerns facing the world today.” He examines eight methods to reduce or stop it, including … Continue reading
http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2010/08/previewing-ohio.html TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010 Previewing Ohio We’ll start rolling out our Ohio poll results tomorrow but there’s one finding on the poll that pretty much sums it up: by a 50-42 margin voters there say they’d rather have George … Continue reading
From Wikipedia : Hurricane Able (1950) Category 4 hurricane (SSHS) Duration August 12 – August 22 (1950) Intensity 140 mph (220 km/h) (1-min), 953 mbar (hPa) The beginning of season was very inactive until the middle of August, when a tropical wave spawned a tropical storm … Continue reading
http://psc.apl.washington.edu/northpole/webphotos/noaa2.jpg At least there is still sunlight. For a few more days. http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/EnergyBalance/page3.php Once the sun sets, those nice satellite photos aren’t going to be available any more. So enjoy them while you can.