Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 3, 2010
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2010/08/31/sp-usopen-two.html It has been a long time since Spain was on top – but after winning Wimbledon, the World Cup, the Tour de France, and soon the US Open … http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10610414 It took decades to finally kill of Franco’s ghost.
Best watched in 480p resolution. Each ring represents 100,000 km² forecast error. Disclaimers : I would never shoot a cute little bear. September isn’t over yet. A lot can still happen to the ice.
Guardian Photo Four goals on Wednesday, but nothing on Saturday. They haven’t won a Premiership match since May 1.
Earl is down to 85 MPH Fiona is down to 45 MPH
Tamino gets an exemplary grade today. Lucia is wobbling though. http://rankexploits.com/musings/2010/hot-pepper-haiku-nh-ice-open-thread/comment-page-8/#comment-51695 ————————— Afternoon update. Still in the queue, with dozens of later posts published.
Despite one of the warmest winters and summers on record over the Canadian Archipelago, the Northwest Passage never fully opened this year. A few boats did manage to get through. http://ice-glaces.ec.gc.ca/Ice_Can/CMMBCTCA.gif Freezing temperatures are forecast from here on out http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp2.html
It has been widely reported that increasing CO2 produces more hurricanes. If that were true, we would expect to have seen an increase in hurricanes as CO2 has risen over the last 100 years. The graph below shows US hurricane … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I explained on WUWT that the UT interpretation of GRACE gravity anomaly data was flawed, due to calibration problems caused by isostasy. A new study from TU Delft, SRON and The Jet Propulsion Laboratory confirms my … Continue reading
Seadragon (SSN-584), foreground, and her sister Skate (SSN-578) during a rendezvous at the North Pole in August 1962 Note the open water at the pole. By contrast, the photo below was taken near the North Pole on August 14, 2010. Now, … Continue reading
The blink comparator above shows the changes in UNISYS SST anomalies over the past week. Areas that are less than +/- 1ºC are marked as white. So far, the hurricane season has been a little above normal. http://www.weatherstreet.com/hurricane/2010/Hurricane-Atlantic-2010.htm At this … Continue reading