Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 3, 2010
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2010/08/31/sp-usopen-two.html It has been a long time since Spain was on top – but after winning Wimbledon, the World Cup, the Tour de France, and soon the US Open … http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10610414 It took decades to finally kill of Franco’s ghost.
Best watched in 480p resolution. Each ring represents 100,000 km² forecast error. Disclaimers : I would never shoot a cute little bear. September isn’t over yet. A lot can still happen to the ice.
Guardian Photo Four goals on Wednesday, but nothing on Saturday. They haven’t won a Premiership match since May 1.
Earl is down to 85 MPH Fiona is down to 45 MPH
Tamino gets an exemplary grade today. Lucia is wobbling though. http://rankexploits.com/musings/2010/hot-pepper-haiku-nh-ice-open-thread/comment-page-8/#comment-51695 ————————— Afternoon update. Still in the queue, with dozens of later posts published.
Despite one of the warmest winters and summers on record over the Canadian Archipelago, the Northwest Passage never fully opened this year. A few boats did manage to get through. http://ice-glaces.ec.gc.ca/Ice_Can/CMMBCTCA.gif Freezing temperatures are forecast from here on out http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp2.html