Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: September 4, 2010
http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2007/07/03/a-sudden-change-of-state/ The IPCC predicts that sea levels could rise by as much as 59cm this century(2). Hansen’s paper argues that the slow melting of ice sheets the panel expects doesn’t fit the data. The geological record suggests that ice at … Continue reading
AMSTERDAM (Reuters) – A well-known Australian Muslim cleric has called for the beheading of Dutch anti-Islamic politician Geert Wilders, a newspaper said on Friday. http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100903/wl_nm/us_dutch_wilders Any one of the rest of us would be arrested for soliciting murder. Why is … Continue reading
http://forcechange.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/smog-air-pollution-city.jpg The air and water quality in the US used to be awful. Cities were choked with smog. The plume from the Four Corners Power Plant in New Mexico was the most visible man made feature for Apollo astronauts. The … Continue reading
The clock is ticking. Here are the current standings. Each ring represents 100,000 km² error. Place your bets.
Guardian Photo England 4 Bulgaria 0 Unfortunately, the match isn’t shown in the US until later today.
The 1990 Galveston Hurricane was the deadliest natural disaster to ever strike the US. It came on shore September 8, 1900 and killed somewhere between 6,000 and 12,000 people. http://www.photolib.noaa.gov/bigs/wea00589.jpg The storm surge was 15 feet high, which flooded the … Continue reading
The Labor Day, 1935 hurricane was the most intense hurricane to ever make landfall in the US. It came on shore with an unbelievably low atmospheric pressure of 892 mbar (Katrina was 920 mbar.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1935_Labor_Day_hurricane Atmospheric CO2 was 309 ppm … Continue reading