Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: September 5, 2010
Since 1997/1998, GISS has been steadily diverging from Had Crut. I have been accused of “cherry picking” this date. In this article I will show that is not the case.
Yesterday we looked at the difference between the freezing point and dew point (or frost point) of water. Please read that article first.
Unemployment has more than doubled since Harry Reid and the Democrats took over the US Senate four years ago, promising change.
http://www.weatherstreet.com/hurricane/2010/Hurricane-Atlantic-2010.htm Not much change in the immediate forecast.
Dr. Hansen has told us that the very survival of “life as we know it” depends on reducing CO2 levels to 350 ppm (parts per million.) http://maps.grida.no/go/graphic/greenhouse-effect I calculated the greenhouse effect using the same radiative transfer model incorporated in … Continue reading
The Arctic is getting rather chilly, with temperatures over the entire ice pack ranging from 0 to minus 15ºC. Over the last few days, a lot of the remaining low concentration ice in the East Siberian Sea has melted out. … Continue reading
Anthony reports on WUWT that geologists are being prosecuted in Italy for failing to forecast an earthquake. It is difficult to overstate how ludicrous this is. I can imagine that there would be many benefits to having superpowers, but geologists … Continue reading
They may be missing half the earth, but they can still measure the earth’s temperature accurately to within one hundredth of a degree. http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/sep/05/google-galaxy-zoo-climate-project Climate scientists meeting in Britain this week hope to build a database to predict natural disasters … Continue reading
Telegraph Image John Vidal writes in The Guardian : If Rajendra Pachauri goes, who on Earth would want to be IPCC chair? No future chairman of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change can ever feel safe if Dr Pachauri is … Continue reading